Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

January window 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:42am
Clive Allen on the radio this morning was asked does he think Arnautovic is away, he said it seems like it and that his brother seems to be advising him really badly.
Why do football fans always blame the agent when a player wants to leave their beloved club? Its as if these footballers are brain dead and have no opinion on anything and just do whatever their agent tells them.
We've heard it with Raheem Sterling, and Wayne Rooney when they wanted to leave Liverpool and Man United for example. Utter bollocks.

Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:48am
Isn't that the job of the agent though, to take the heat off the player in those type of situations?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Speculation that Chelsea are going to pay £76m for Callum Wilson.
£76m Shocked
Some people just deserve a slap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 10:09am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Isn't that the job of the agent though, to take the heat off the player in those type of situations?

You'd swear these agents were holding a gun to their clients heads, making them do things that they don't want to do and that the players are totally powerless and have no mind of their own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 10:10am

That would be one of the most shocking transfer fees in the history of football
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

That would be one of the most shocking transfer fees in the history of football

If Chelsea go for this, they will spend years trying to correct this decision. That is a shocker if it happens LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:32am
That is a ridiculous fee for Wilson. He's good  but 75m for a player who hasn't actually broke double figures in a premier league season (albeit he has 9 this term so most likely will) who has a history of serious knee injuries
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:44pm
Is there anything credible behind that speculation, or is it more of the usual bull that comes around every transfer window? The fee was said to be 50m only a few days ago, I’d love to know where this extra 26m has come from.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 2:05pm
50 million is ludicrous for Wilson also. Actually Chelsea going for Wilson at all is a bit mad. He's a decent player, but no more. There isn't a team in the top 6 who should be even considering him, unless they are struggling hugely for homegrown players, but even at that it's a terrible move.

I see West Ham are being linked with him also and that would make far more sense. A team trying to become a regular top 10 side and kick on beyond that in the next few seasons.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:48pm
The Wilson to Chelsea for anything over £50m is something i'd put in the newspaper gossip bullsh*t category. Along with the story that James Forrest is going to Liverpool.
Just things I can't see happening.

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:54pm
Munir has gone to Sevilla for 1m Confused that's a really low fee for a player of his potential
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:56pm
The people who believe these stories are as crazy as the people who write them.

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

50 million is ludicrous for Wilson also. Actually Chelsea going for Wilson at all is a bit mad. He's a decent player, but no more. There isn't a team in the top 6 who should be even considering him, unless they are struggling hugely for homegrown players, but even at that it's a terrible move.

I see West Ham are being linked with him also and that would make far more sense. A team trying to become a regular top 10 side and kick on beyond that in the next few seasons.

Wouldn’t disagree with you there. I like Wilson, but any club with title aspirations shouldn’t be going near him, especially for that sort of money
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Munir has gone to Sevilla for 1m Confused that's a really low fee for a player of his potential

1 Million is overpaying for Munir
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 4:37pm
Reports saying Cardiff to bid £18m for Nantes forward Emilliano Sala.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by RKeane RKeane wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

1 Million is overpaying for Munir

Really I thought he was highly thought of at Barca
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:44am
It's nothing when you consider the fees paid for academy players these days.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 10:11am
Morata in talks with Atlético Madrid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic