You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 465>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

5/2 to get booked , can see him being too emotionally charged and taking off the jersey when he scores the winner , easy money

By the sound of some on here he's going to be coming onto the pitch wearing a balaclava ready to kneecap the first Welsh player that comes near him
did you get odds on that?
32/1

Sponsored Links

Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 10:18am
Remember when he kicked that Polish player high into the Lansdowne night sky?

I expect more of that tonight.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 12:09am
I don't know if anyone has seen James McCleans post match interview, but it's a real show of class from the man himself, genuine fella no airs and graces. 

James McClean, is a legend of a man, a role model.

He stands up for what he believes in, its easy to take the normal route wear the poppy forget the actions of what those soldiers done in his home city, don't mention Martin McGuinness but no he doesn't do that. His post this week on Martin McGuinness and Ryan McBride and finishes it off with 'I hope I done them proud' this is a fella who listened to f**k the IRA weekly, who gets his annual fenian bastard messages in November infact last night there was numerous people wishes it was McClean on the receiving end of that challenge. 

Works tirelessly, he isn't Gareth Bale but he would give blood sweat and tears for that green jersey and will do for many years to come.

His speeches post Italy, and post Wales will always stick in my head. 

James McClean Clap

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Mar 2017 at 12:14am
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2017 at 5:48am
A good lad, and without wishing to denigrate anyone who can make it to the level of a regular EPL footballer, which is well beyond 99.9% of most of us, there is a lot to respect & admire about footballers like James who aren't necessarily the most naturally gifted but make the absolute most of their talent and make up for that shortfall of technical ability by virtue of pure hard work & mental strength. 

As a fan, ya can get frustrated by more or less any footballer, whether tis one you like or rate or not, but ya simply can't dislike this fella, gives his all for us every single time. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 8:24pm
I wish some of James's teammates would show the same commitment as the Derry man tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 7:25pm
Typical James giving support to the Down Syndrome team in Derry fair play.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Typical James giving support to the Down Syndrome team in Derry fair play.
he does seem like a sound bloke in fairness to him. Seems mad keen to give as much back to derry as he can. He has a helpfull nature it seems.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 2:03pm
Starts again today
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 7:32am
Happy Birthday to James Irish Legend.
Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 7:54am
Interview with James on BBCs Football Focus today.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:15pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:49pm
The world needs more James McCleans.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:02pm
He is certainly a break from the anodyne pop stars who play football these days, I haven't watched Football Focus in years but I will watch this later.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

The world needs more James McCleans.
Too right.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 5:41pm
He must be delighted to see sunderland go down after the way he was treated!
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 8:03pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 9:02pm
The more I hear him talk the more I like him
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:40am
Didn't take holidays and is down in Cork training with the others this week. the man really does just love playing for us. Is there an argument for him to be captain while Seamus is out? He certainly has the passion for it - could the responsibility help him to channel it better? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 465>
  Share Topic