You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 11:13am
Beeb reporting CR7 set to sign for Cardiff for 1.5mn
Idah Dream!
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 11:47am
John Ryan to Serie A side Sassoulo is another unusual one.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 12:31pm
Squad player at UCD. Take your chance training within a full time professional set up for the next year of two. Worst that happens is you return to the LOI. Still underage for the 19s this season.

Edited by J89 - 01 Sep 2022 at 12:32pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 9:01pm
Timi Sobowale joins Waterford.

John Ryan moves to Sassuolo.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 9:58pm
Conor Brann has joined Swindon from Galway.
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 11:54pm
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2022 at 10:07am
Not the most exciting deadline day from an Irish perspective with Knight staying put. To be fair he is probably the only big disappointment from this window, which in general has been an excellent one from an Irish perspective. Collins and Bazunu obviously the stand outs, but lads like Hendrick, Robinson, O'Dowda, Scales, Mc Grath, Brady and Christie got their less than ideal situations sorted and younger lads like Parrott, Scully and Sykes have moved up the football pyramid. We'll also get to see more of Cullen now, while there were a few more exotic transfers with Connolly and Ebosele both off  to Italy (jury still out).

Knight and Duffy (thus far) the only real disappointments, but all in all, the squad looks in much better shape than it did 6 months ago. Kenny is unlikely to be watching too many League One games this season.

Interesting moves from LOI also with Mandroiu, Devoy and Burns getting moves to League One, Kerrigan to Serie B and Lyons set for the Championship in January. It will be interesting to see how they fare. Hopefully they do well as it will have a knock on effect on the prices LOI clubs can command.
Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2022 at 10:13am
There were also a host of transfer/loans involving our U21 players. mostly positive, although a few dropped down a notch and Adaramola's loan has obviously come to an abrupt halt. Still O'Brien. Mc Guinness, Mc Entee, Smallbone, Kilkenny (not looking good), Wright, Kayode, Devoy, Burns, Kerrigan, Odubeko, Wright, Ogungbu, Ferry, McGinty, Mc Nally, Okoflex, Abankwah and Kenny have all secured moves that will hopefully see them either move up or get more game time. A lot of flux, but an exciting time nonetheless.
Idah Dream!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2022 at 11:10am
Daniel Okwute - Kerry FC to Stockport
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:26pm
Conor Carty has gone on loan to Oldham Athletic.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 3:19pm
20 year old keeper Bobby Jones  (formerly of Wigan) signed tor Stockport recently, on the bench today.
We're decent enough..
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2022 at 9:38pm
Shane Blaney heading back to the UK with Motherwell.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2023 at 8:40pm
Rory Feely has signed tor L2 Barrow. Between himself and Ciaran Kelly getting L2 moves, they've done very well for themselves considering their form last year for Bohs.

Edited by The O'Shea - 05 Jan 2023 at 8:44pm
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2023 at 3:56pm
Michael Harris has joined Finn Harps, didn't last long at Colorado Rapids.

Trevor Clarke has rejoined Shamrock Rovers on loan.
We're decent enough..
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2023 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Rory Feely has signed tor L2 Barrow. Between himself and Ciaran Kelly getting L2 moves, they've done very well for themselves considering their form last year for Bohs.

Everyone had a bad year, Kelly has it in him to be a decent player. Rory Feely's agent however must be some kind of genius
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
tmorules View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmorules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2023 at 9:18am
https://www.balls.ie/football/7-irish-on-the-move-january-2023-538302

Could also have included Kelleher
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 7:14pm
Dylan Connly has joined Bohs from Morecambe.

James Brown has returned to Blackburn from a loan at Stockport.
We're decent enough..
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Dylan Connly has joined Bohs from Morecambe.

James Brown has returned to Blackburn from a loan at Stockport.

Brown has been recalled to go on another loan. Seems to have played a bit. Is this for a League One loan or elsewhere I wonder?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 126>
  Share Topic