You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Elections Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: International Elections Thread
    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 7:10pm
Belarus's definitely not a dictator Alexander Lukashenko has declared himself the winner of Belarus's definitely not fixed election with a whopping 79.7% of the definitely real vote

Gemtrails, John Waters, Jim Corr and that definitely a real professor woman who says masks are tyranny will be well happy with that one

Putin definitely got 76% of the definitely free and fair and definitely not fixed vote in Russia two years ago and Lukashenko has topped that in this definitely free and fair and definitely not fixed election

Definitely not a fix! 

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:27pm
This is the thread YBIG's been missing for too long 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

This is the thread YBIG's been missing for too long 
The great thing about it is that it isn't country-specific

It can be anything you want it to be - a bit like Mr. Definitely Not A Dictator picking his margin of Definitely Free And Fair victory

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:54pm
Ah great!

I see the 2017 UK General is back in the news. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Ah great!

I see the 2017 UK General is back in the news. 
Indeed

Corbyn was sold out by the Blairites who much preferred a wannabe fascist Tory government than a moderate centre-left European style government

Mad the way the "unite the party rhetoric" only ever applies when its a centrist in charge

As soon as a prominent left politician starts genuinely threatening oligarchs' hoarding of money it's "YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITE!"

Yet these centrists and Tories are actually just fine with genuine, vile anti-Semitism

Edited by sid waddell - 09 Aug 2020 at 9:01pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:23pm
You seriously need to get a hobby rather than reading about right wing governments Sid.

Not even David Icke went this mad and he's up there on the fruitloop meter.

Edited by coyne - 09 Aug 2020 at 9:24pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:39pm
I doubt Lukashenko does anything without Putins prior approval. Belarus is a bit of a joke of a country. Puppet state of Russia.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 09 Aug 2020 at 9:39pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

You seriously need to get a hobby rather than reading about right wing governments Sid.

Not even David Icke went this mad and he's up there on the fruitloop meter.
Christ

Just because people like you are perfectly happy to take it up the sh*tter from Boris Johnson, you shouldn't assume everybody is
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:27pm
But I thought this thread was about Lukashenko so why you bringing Boris into it.

You warped ****.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:29pm
Coyne take it easy ffs Embarrassed 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:31pm

But I thought this thread was about Lukashenko so why you bringing Boris into it.

You warped ****.
Well both are Kremlin puppets, so same difference

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I was reluctant to press post after using those choice of words but every day it's a new topic or post about the same thing! I mean jesus christ. Does he not get bored?!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:51pm
[QUOTE=coyne]But I thought this thread was about Lukashenko so why you bringing Boris into it.

You warped ****.
[/QUOTE
I got a ban for that.LOL
At least I was trying to get banned. LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:58pm

I was reluctant to press post after using those choice of words but every day it's a new topic or post about the same thing! I mean jesus christ. Does he not get bored?!
It's difficult not to get bored when you post
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:01pm
LOL

Someone had to say it though! He made his point like a month ago, he thinks right wing governments are up on the up, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it but when you're brainwashing yourself and posting about it on an Irish football forum on a daily basis it turns into actual insanity.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:01pm

It doesn't matter if he does or not. It's a forum. You do have a habit Coyne of lashing out, playing the man rather than the ball anytime someone challenges your opinion on here tbh. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:08pm

LOL

Someone had to say it though! He made his point like a month ago, he thinks right wing governments are up on the up, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it but when you're brainwashing yourself and posting about it on an Irish football forum on a daily basis it turns into actual insanity.

It's a forum he can post what he wants on it. You like everyone else have a right to read it or ignore it, now it seems you have issues with what sid been posting recently so maybe best if you just ignored the threads and not read them.

You say posting about it turns into actually insanity but replying to them to complain about it and how you think it's dumb/silly etc is just as equal signs of insanity as you letting yourself get annoyed by a post on a football forum from someone you know annoys you Confused
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Belarus's definitely not a dictator Alexander Lukashenko has declared himself the winner of Belarus's definitely not fixed election with a whopping 79.7% of the definitely real vote

Gemtrails, John Waters, Jim Corr and that definitely a real professor woman who says masks are tyranny will be well happy with that one

Putin definitely got 76% of the definitely free and fair and definitely not fixed vote in Russia two years ago and Lukashenko has topped that in this definitely free and fair and definitely not fixed election

Definitely not a fix! 

Was actually following this on Twitter today is mental how it all went down and now large part of Belarus is on lockdown with protests taking place. Some polling stations have been releasing the true results that actually see Lukashenko behind opposition candidate's. 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic