You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ibiza
    Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 1:43am
Any i ever go to ibiza or work the over the summer period?Any good,im going in may for as long as possible
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 2:58am
Best of luck
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 3:04am
If you don't like noisy British people, don't go.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 3:10am
Never been but I'd say it would be fun for a couple of weeks. After that it would prob start to grate a bit. Plus your liver will be fooked by the end of the summer.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 3:55am
It's a wonderful place but you will defo need a holiday after that holiday. Go for a week and it seems like one really long day it never stops. But a great great place with some lovely ladies. 

Thumbs Up
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:14am
You going to try get work there yeah? sh*te money being a rep but they always seem to get a night out and get hammered no matter how little money they have.
I've never been to Ibiza but I heard its absolute class. But expensive. That's what has always put me off
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:51am
Yeah I worked over there for a while . Apart from San Antonio (where they have pidgeon holed all the muppets) it's a beautiful place .

For numerous reasons , If your goin over to work try look for a job in the old town . Firstly , its not San Antonio . Secondly , It closes down earlier (around 4am) than San Antonio (6pm) so your working hours would be shorter and at that time you still have the option of goin out to one of the clubs as they only get goin then . You also have a much better chance of getting season passes into the decent clubs . I got passes for Pacha and Space when I worked there and didn't have to pay in to either all summer. Use to go to Pacha nearly every night after work which was quality !!

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:23am
In fairness to San Antonio, although it's a complete sh1thole, it's the best place for getting a bit of T-Rex. I've been to Ibiza 6 times and San An is the only place I regularly got my hole. The birds are belters in the old town but that's no use when you can't get near them.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:25am
A lad I know from FB did this last year. Nearly every day he was puttin up pictures of him surrounded by little rides. G'luck Brissy. Thumbs Up
The dark side.. And the light
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

In fairness to San Antonio, although it's a complete sh1thole, it's the best place for getting a bit of T-Rex. I've been to Ibiza 6 times and San An is the only place I regularly got my hole. The birds are belters in the old town but that's no use when you can't get near them.

Once ye have a bit of the language the Irish charm proves irresistible every time

Edited by BabbsBalls - 15 Mar 2013 at 12:15pm
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:11pm
Someone told me ya pay about €7 for a bottle of water over there, as all the drug heads need it, is that true?
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Yeah I worked over there for a while . Apart from San Antonio (where they have pidgeon holed all the muppets) it's a beautiful place .

For numerous reasons , If your goin over to work try look for a job in the old town . Firstly , its not San Antonio . Secondly , It closes down earlier (around 4am) than San Antonio (6pm) so your working hours would be shorter and at that time you still have the option of goin out to one of the clubs as they only get goin then . You also have a much better chance of getting season passes into the decent clubs . I got passes for Pacha and Space when I worked there and didn't have to pay in to either all summer. Use to go to Pacha nearly every night after work which was quality !!

Agree with all of that. Never worked there but been to the island a few times and stayed in both San Antonio and Ibiza Town. Ibiza town defo the place to stay. If you're into decent clubs then Space is on you're doorstep - best nightclub I've ever been to anyway especially the terrace where every DJ brings their A-game. Pacha is closer to Ibiza town and you have Bora Bora beach around the corner. San An is a great spot for nights out too in a different way but you'll get a bit sick of being amongst all those 24/7 (plenty of muppets about as BB says).
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Once ye have a bit of the language the Irish charm proves irresistible every time

To be honest, I don't blame the birds. I was the drunkest man on the island for the majority of my times there
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 7:30pm
Was there in 2007. West End in San An is good for your cheap drink deals, but the superclubs are expensive as f**k. Enjoyed it though. Not as good as Magaluf 
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 10:53pm
Heading over in July with 7lads 350 for 7nights and flights staying in San Antonio. Not liking the rumours of how deer everything is but the acts were seeing over the week are unbelievable 
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Heading over in July with 7lads 350 for 7nights and flights staying in San Antonio. Not liking the rumours of how deer everything is but the acts were seeing over the week are unbelievable 

Who you going to? Always used to base the dates we went on who was playing. Haven't been there since 09 Cry

The big club/nights are dear but the vibe and sounds in some of them is unbelievable. Just get plenty of cheap gargle into you before yis go in so you don't spend too much in there.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Greengunner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greengunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:43am
Was their in 03, went over for my 21st with the wife. Stayed in san an, the place does not shut down always a party somewhere. Prices for the bigger clubs are crazy anything from e30 entry i have a recipet for a vodka + orange and a bottle of water for e18 from Privelige, what a club though bigger than a football pitch. As others have said plenty of cheep booze in offies and supermarkets. What a fantastic place though Enjoy
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:45am
Best clubnight I had there was Carl Cox in Space. 
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic