You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How many aways will you get to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Poll Question: How many away games will you make it to?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [28.57%]
16 [17.58%]
29 [31.87%]
20 [21.98%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 4:37pm
Only Switzerland jumps out, Tblisi was very enjoyable as a trip but it's hard to get to. Did Denmark and just sick of even looking at us play them, Gibraltar Dead

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm
tbilisi all booked up, will go to Gibraltar wherever it is as I missed it last time. Will do a daytrip to Switzerland if it's winner take all and Denmark clashes with slane so unlikely
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:33pm
Back of what island?
All my hate for Churchill and he is just a hotel...

Edited by pre Madonna - 03 Dec 2018 at 5:38pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 6:05pm
All of them. I'm just waiting on Gibraltar location confirmation before I book anything for it but I'm well on the way to being booked up for the others.

The double header is actually handy enough financially, once you have a cheap route from Tbilisi to Switzerland. And there's still ways there for under €100.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 6:18pm
Will do Gibraltar once its not in Gibraltar. Couldn't be arsed with the hassle otherwise.
Will sort flights for Denmark in the new year and will try my best to get to Switzerland but looking doubtful as it stands.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Georgia and Gibraltar(location dependent)
  Same as myself , love to do them all but don't have the money .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:03pm
All booked up and contingency in place should mini England game be held elsewhere than the rock.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:08pm
How are you getting from Georgia to Switzerland ??
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

tbilisi all booked up, will go to Gibraltar wherever it is as I missed it last time. Will do a daytrip to Switzerland if it's winner take all and Denmark clashes with slane so unlikely

Route did you book for Tbilisi? Price?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

All of them. I'm just waiting on Gibraltar location confirmation before I book anything for it but I'm well on the way to being booked up for the others.

The double header is actually handy enough financially, once you have a cheap route from Tbilisi to Switzerland. And there's still ways there for under €100.

I'd be interested in that as well SD. I am ruling out Georgia as the expense to travel there is high plus multiple flights. Like I have booked 3 sets of returns flights for the price we paid to get to Tbilisi last time. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:20pm
Hopefully I will do The Land of Chocolate and Denmark
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:21pm
just Gibraltar for me....couldn't be arsed forking out big money for Swiss or Denmark game...booked flights to Malaga and will probably stay in Marbella and head down if it's in Gibraltar...if it's in faro then it's a hard few days on the hooch in Marbella.would love to do the Georgia game...but the other 2/3 lads in the crew are badly under the thumb.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Hopefully I will do The Land of Chocolate and Denmark

Wink
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

just Gibraltar for me....couldn't be arsed forking out big money for Swiss or Denmark game...booked flights to Malaga and will probably stay in Marbella and head down if it's in Gibraltar...if it's in faro then it's a hard few days on the hooch in Marbella.would love to do the Georgia game...but the other 2/3 lads in the crew are badly under the thumb.

Just book it and hook up with lads from here. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Just book it and hook up with lads from here. 
Kinky!
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:37pm
Just booked in for Switz and Denmark, will consider Gibs if it's moved but probably unlikely. Tbilisi too much of a ballache for me at the moment, fair dues to anyone making the trip.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:38pm
Era Georgia is the type of trip everyone should do once. We actually started a group before the 2020 draw, around 15 in it and now we are down to 4. Lads are all talk then when push comes to shove they disappear. 

Plenty on here would be happy with an extra body on the trip. 
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:09pm
Very Unsure at the Minute in a way the fact we're in a 5 Team group means one less game I doubt I would have been able to fit 5 Aways in across 8/9 Months. Personally believe its an awful draw in terms of Travel have done Denmark twice now and Tbilisi last year and Gibraltar although in Faro would it be really any different. Switzerland only team I've yet to see play away in this group so I'll definitely travel.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic