You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Arter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 93>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Played really well today, he'll be a big player for Cardiff this season. Clark had a solid game for Newcastle too.

Thought he was muck. Ran around like a headless chicken, over hit simple passes and should have been sent off too. 

Thought he was poor myself. Really dont get the obsession with him.

Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:47pm
There is no obsession with him. Recognising someone had a good match is hardly unusual.

Edited by The O'Shea - 18 Aug 2018 at 2:52pm
We're decent enough..
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:55pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:59pm
The main thing is he will get lots of game time at Cardiff.
That’s the best thing for Ireland. 

Commentators all said he should have got a red. 

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 3:06pm
some sour apples on here, had a good game probably Cardiff’s best player other than Murphy. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 3:14pm
I watched the match and he performed well. He's all action, gets around the pitch well and isn't bad in possession. Once he's got a few matches under his belt he should look even better. Clark was very solid, as well, barring one slightly underhit backpass that almost landed his side in trouble.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

The main thing is he will get lots of game time at Cardiff.
That’s the best thing for Ireland. 

Commentators all said he should have got a red. 

Carragher is a lot more melodramatic as an analyst than I remember him as a player LOL I didn't think Hayden or Arter's challenges were deserving of a red tbh, their opponents would have been incredibly unlucky to receive a serious injury from them; with Arter's in particular Carragher was acting like it was an attempted assassination though LOL
We're decent enough..
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 12:46pm
Reports that Arter will pull out of the squad for the upcoming games after an altercation with Roy Keane.

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:01pm
I'll believe it when I see it.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:03pm
why call him up in the 1st place then. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:04pm
When playing well & commited he’s a very good player for us. I think the only time we’ve seen that tho was Wales away. Ron Jeremy has pulled out less than this fella ffs but as much as I hate to agree with black pearl and his 30 alias’ it really does highlight the atmosphere within the camp
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:05pm
Austria away 2nd half he played well I think
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:18pm
Austria away, Wales away and Denmark away he was very good. Brought some measure of composure when everyone was treating the ball like a hot potato, and got some good interceptions/challenges in.

Poor at home to Denmark, but who wasn't.

An absolute disaster if we were to lose him, he is comfortably our best fit midfielder, and has had an excellent start to the season.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:22pm
When it rain it pours, this welsh game is massive and the fai should probably be sizing up replacements for the management the writings on the wall
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by black pearl black pearl wrote:

I'm speculating I know but I wonder if Kerr has got something and there is a connection to the Declan rice story ?

Philip Quinn is reporting in the mail that Rice stepped in for Arter in the row. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:38pm
Fook him. He’s been absolutely useless for us. Has never seemed committed
El Puto Amo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:40pm
He's still one of a very limited few players playing at the highest level for Ireland and being forced out because the completely inept management team.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:42pm
Has been a headless chicken for us, pulled out of squads about 5 times
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 93>
  Share Topic