You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aisling Murphy Case

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The person who tweeted that is one of John McGuirks followers....
Why are you deflecting. The person who said what's important is the boyfriend of the girl who was murdered. The Irish independent also published his statement. Have you an issue with them? The man on the moon could have tweeted this.

@Baldrick 
Every country has their fair share of bad apples, spongers, lazy bastard's etc. doesn't mean you try and increase your share of them. 

By your logic why don't we invite 500,000 dole merchants from around the world and we'll burden them instead of their home nations. 

It's literally in the law that people like him can be deported for being a waste of space. Laws are there for a reason and it would be nice if this country started applying them for the safety and benefit of this nation. 

Edited by eireland - 18 Nov 2023 at 2:52pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 4:30pm
Read between the lines. It's about blaming Johnny Foreigner.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 5:06pm

The statement is pretty clear cut. There's no reading between the lines needed. What's your point?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 5:16pm
The point is when it comes to murder of women itโ€™s the man in their bed they should worry about not the boogie man under their bed.  Crimes like this are very rare and using the anti foreigner rhetoric is nonsense.  The poor bf is a victim here and I can understand him blaming anything and everything including immigration.  But clowns like
Right wing nuts have no excuse. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 5:38pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

The statement is pretty clear cut. There's no reading between the lines needed. What's your point?

What if the guy who killed his sister was Irish?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 5:43pm

the loopers wouldn't even notice a case like that because it doesn't suit them

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 6:32pm

If an Irish man was in situation bumming off the state abroad the vast majority of countries wouldn't support his free loading lifestyle and would send him packing. 

I'm sure Slovakia is more then delighted to get rid of these wasters and are happy we were stupid enough to support him. 

The point is we don't have to support people from abroad who have no intention of ever contributing to society. We have one of the world's biggest debts per capita and a massive housing crisis. Why should we burden ourselves when it's not even against EU law to get rid of him. 

Obviously you boys trying to play the race card but doesn't his statement specifically single out and praise the contribution many immigrants make in this country. You'd have to have your head out of your hole though to see that instead of jumping on an agenda that only exists in your heads.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 6:39pm
Your just ranting about foreigners now.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2023 at 7:05pm

Your just ranting about foreigners now.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You're just a troll. Took an angle that didn't exist and now you want a way out ๐Ÿ‘‹

Edited by eireland - 18 Nov 2023 at 7:05pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2023 at 8:26am
I've asked you a question and you avoided it and once again, your sources are right wing loons, exactly the same as the Gaza thread.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2023 at 11:49am
Fully understand the boyfriends emotion and hatred but itโ€™s being jumped on being the anti-immigration brigade.

McGregor, bastion of womenโ€™s right, jumping on it says it all.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2023 at 1:28am

I've asked you a question and you avoided it and once again, your sources are right wing loons, exactly the same as the Gaza thread.
What source? He is the source. You are absolutely crazy bro.

You asked me a loaded question irrelevant to the statement he posted. We are responsible for our own citizens whether good or bad. We don't have to be responsible for free loaders from abroad. 

Are you ok? You're very slow catching on. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2023 at 8:50pm
"Court backs limits on benefits for migrants
European Court of Justice says Germany can refuse to give welfare payments to unemployed EU citizens who have never worked in the country". 

That almost sounds like something I'd and be called a right wing loon. Although it's Germany and the EU but I agree with the sentiment.

"The Romanian woman, Elisabeta Dano, 25, has lived in the east German city of Leipzig since 2010. She does not speak German and has never sought employment, according to German authorities. She had applied for long-term unemployment benefit and, when it was refused, she launched a legal challenge." 

Kind of funny to think there's actually people who think they shouldn't be deported.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 7:05pm
Deleted the last post given it'll just be inviting vitriol against a particular minority, and consider it a warning. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic