You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 12 minutes ago at 3:16pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

f**k me its the third revision. I kept the syntax to prove it was literally a copy of what you posted. And these are only a snapshot of your predictions

Here We go
03 Sep 2022 at 7:48am
Are Europe's economic sanctions working????
Yes. Russia will struggle to replace it's military hardware. They already are.
2 year old prediction of a struggle to replenish their hardware

09 Aug 2022 at 11:12am
I still can't believe we've seen months of a so called super power getting wrecked in a much smaller country neighboring it. 

And the longer that goes by they get weaker and Ukraine gets stronger. It's unbelievable they keep trying to attack all across the frontline and no success. Only a matter of time until they are forced back. They're scraping the bottom of the barrell by recruiting prisoners from all over Russia. 

Only matter of time before they are forced back? Russia getting Weaker? Ukraine Getting stronger. 2 Year old!!!!!!

08 Apr 2023 at 6:29pm
I think Ukraine exporting electricity again is a clear cut sign Russia physically don't have the missile capability to destroy their power infrastructure without going nuclear. Nobody will fear Russia next winter when Ukraine will have a far more robust air defence system.
Nobody will fear the Russians come last autumn? Apart for the need that Ukraine were crying our for arms for 6 months

Thanks but I've already replied above. Don't worry I won't doubt your honesty when copying posts. You may be an idiot but you're an honest idiot!
See above^
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 6 minutes ago at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

the rat licker getting absolutely roasted Ouch

An economist and the IMF couldnt convince him about the Russian economy. This man knows his sh*t
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 4 minutes ago at 3:24pm
They are burning through their stockpiles and replacing them nowhere near as fast as they are consumed or destroyed. I was spot on there. 

Nobody will fear the Russian's as in China or the US who used to view them as the second army in the world. They'll also never rebuild their stockpiles to the insane size the Soviets had built up pre war. 

As I said when I made that post Russia controlled a lot more territory so have indeed been forced back. Where's the issue here?

You got schooled on economics and now this is the best tangent you can do?

Edited by eireland - 2 hours 3 minutes ago at 3:25pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 60 minutes ago at 3:28pm

Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

the rat licker getting absolutely roasted Ouch

An economist and the IMF couldnt convince him about the Russian economy. This man knows his sh*t
Where has the IMF argued against the points I made? The IMF are spot on in their outlook regarding Russian GDP but that doesn't mean they're in a good place economically especially long term. I gave you reasons why and your best response was "I don't understand economics but...".
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 56 minutes ago at 3:32pm
Clever non use of quoting in context. You have ommited the time stamp of your predictions. They have since born out not to be true. So as I said, if your predictions of Militrary outcomes are as fragile, I will take you predictions of the economy to be fragile to. And I go by IMF and the likes of other expert opinions in it.

And thanks for the schooling on Economics but tbf I know a little more about economics than I let on. Have a good weekendWink
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 minutes ago at 5:04pm

Clever non use of quoting in context. You have ommited the time stamp of your predictions. They have since born out not to be true. So as I said, if your predictions of Militrary outcomes are as fragile, I will take you predictions of the economy to be fragile to. And I go by IMF and the likes of other expert opinions in it.

And thanks for the schooling on Economics but tbf I know a little more about economics than I let on. Have a good weekendWink
You quoted my posts. I reiterated how they're true and you've not countered that in any way. 

You said you didn't know anything about economics in regards to the parts that prove the Russian economy doesn't have a good outlook as long as the war continues and now you're saying you do have a clue. 

At this point you're just trolling because you've nothing else left to defend mother Russia with. Like I said a useful idiot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199
  Share Topic