You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 10:10pm
Local Shinner candidate knocked to the gaff tonight. Told him I’m out of the country on voting day. Said to me that you can vote by email. Didn’t sound right to me. He called his mate over who confirmed that you can’t vote by email. Was taken aback by the lack of knowledge from a potential candidate.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Local Shinner candidate knocked to the gaff tonight. Told him I’m out of the country on voting day. Said to me that you can vote by email. Didn’t sound right to me. He called his mate over who confirmed that you can’t vote by email. Was taken aback by the lack of knowledge from a potential candidate.

I’m amazed that the shiners don’t  understand how it works!?!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2024 at 11:43am
Classy from the trinity mob. 

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2024 at 4:24pm
I'm not defending the Lula's protesting in Trinity but should our government not take the book of kells off trinity and display it in a public museum? 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2024 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Now, ask him how to kneecap someone and he'd be an expertLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 32 minutes ago at 11:46am
The Ditch can reveal that Fine Gael justice minister Helen McEntee in February launched Kevin Comiskey’s election campaign. Comiskey has 15 convictions including ones for failing to make a tax return, drunk driving and illegally using green diesel.

This government claims they are for law and order. I guess when you're on their side there's a different set of standards.
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 53 minutes ago at 12:25pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

The Ditch can reveal that Fine Gael justice minister Helen McEntee in February launched Kevin Comiskey’s election campaign. Comiskey has 15 convictions including ones for failing to make a tax return, drunk driving and illegally using green diesel.

This government claims they are for law and order. I guess when you're on their side there's a different set of standards.

good to see you quoting a left wing media outlet Clap
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 32 minutes ago at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

The left and the right get plenty of mileage from it. Horseshoe theory and all that.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 31 minutes ago at 1:47pm

The far left and right are so far gone they meet eachother somewhere on the other side. 

If you'd been keeping up you'd know since the referendum the ditch are my favourite far left publication. Holding this government to account because the MSM won't.

Edited by eireland - 17 hours 26 minutes ago at 1:52pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 26 minutes ago at 1:52pm
The Donkey playing the left/right divide card Thumbs Down 

counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 39 minutes ago at 2:39pm
"Team Ireland" clearing tents again today. Absolutely embarrassing 
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 32 minutes ago at 3:46pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

"Team Ireland" clearing tents again today. Absolutely embarrassing 

Edited by razzmatazaz - 15 hours 28 minutes ago at 3:50pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 48 minutes ago at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

The left and the right get plenty of mileage from it. Horseshoe theory and all that.
Is it true though? If so why not address the issue? If not, then by all means let loose. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 22 minutes ago at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Is it true though? If so why not address the issue? If not, then by all means let loose. 

It’s more about about the unification that happens. The far left and right find strange common-ground when it suits. The EU being the most obvious example.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 16 minutes ago at 11:02pm

It’s more about about the unification that happens. The far left and right find strange common-ground when it suits. The EU being the most obvious example.
Thats great to know. I asked a very simple direct question or two. Either you want to anwser it or not, your prerogative obviously, I cant force you.  
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 3 minutes ago at 11:15pm

Thats great to know. I asked a very simple direct question or two. Either you want to anwser it or not, your prerogative obviously, I cant force you.  

I’m not disputing the veracity. The shaking hands of the right and the left over a single source.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 56 minutes ago at 11:22pm
Ok so it happened. Whats your thoughts on the rights/wrongs of the actual issue? By that I mean regardless of who reported it and who or what side reported it, or are joining with whom.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 47 minutes ago at 11:31pm

Ok so it happened. Whats your thoughts on the rights/wrongs of the actual issue? By that I mean regardless of who reported it and who or what side reported it, or are joining with whom.

Embarrassing for FG. No doubt about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203
  Share Topic