Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stuff you never see in football anymore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 6:09pm
''man of the match''

Now its ''non gender individual person of the match''
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Testimonial matches, especially at international level - oh, how we all miss those games between a Republic of Ireland XI and Leinster Senior League Select on a Wednesday afternoon... LOL

I say footage from Kevin Moran’s testimonial in 1994. Ireland v the National Lottery XI. Never knew it happened. Lansdowne looked wedged.

Mystic Meg in goals?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 9:29pm

Testimonial matches, especially at international level - oh, how we all miss those games between a Republic of Ireland XI and Leinster Senior League Select on a Wednesday afternoon... LOL

I say footage from Kevin Moran’s testimonial in 1994. Ireland v the National Lottery XI. Never knew it happened. Lansdowne looked wedged.

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about that game, I was there. The Lottery XI had some big names. Moran played with Shearer at Blackburn so I suppose that’s why he was there
El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about that game, I was there. The Lottery XI had some big names. Moran played with Shearer at Blackburn so I suppose that’s why he was there

Seems a mixture of players from Blackburn, Liverpool and Leeds, with Andy Cole.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343536
  Share Topic