Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 7:54am
Something tells me Macca was on grandpas aul cough medicine last night LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 8:55am
She had to delete her social media because of abuse she was getting from online trolls about her weight.

Fair play to Rice with how he came out and defended the mother of his child after people were encouraging him to upgrade his missus. 

She is actually quite pretty too anyway. 

Kane also gets similar stick about his childhood sweetheart. 

I would say its very admiring that they are able to look past the models who would throw themselves at them. I know I am that shallow and controlled by what's in my pants I wouldn't be able to do the same ha. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 28 Apr 2024 at 8:56am
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 8:58am
💯 Tr. 

Fair f**ks to him and yeah, very pretty girl. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:23am
Yeah and you have clowns on here and beyond who don’t have any cop on when it comes to this and think it’s a laugh to abuse a woman who just happened to marry a footballer and doesn’t match these clowns standards of beauty.  Who I am sure are all Brad Pitt lookalikes themselves. 
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:36am
Brad Pitt compares like nothing to you resembling John travolta in Saturday Night Fever Baldie Cool
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:25am
Plenty of reasons to slate Rice. But grown men commenting on someone’s looks is pathetic.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Plenty of reasons to slate Rice. But grown men commenting on someone’s looks is pathetic.

Huge presumption that we are dealing with a grown man.  I am guessing from his posts last night we are talking 16 max. 
AKA pedantic kunt
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:37am
I remember reading a thread here once where someone said he wasn't going to see a woman again because she took a sh*te in his gaff.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:42am
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

I remember reading a thread here once where someone said he wasn't going to see a woman again because she took a sh*te in his gaff.

In the toilet or on the floor ? 
AKA pedantic kunt
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

In the toilet or on the floor ? 

Toilet! Rather have a girl hold it in and be uncomfortable than be a gentleman. 
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 1:22pm
Yeah I also have more respect for Rice and Kane for looking past the money grabbers. They'll be better for it long term. 

Didn't realise he had a kid either. Quick get him or her into our under age squads asap 😂
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307
  Share Topic