Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 9 minutes ago at 12:34pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I’ve never really rated Daly, I think the cup final against a very poorly set up Bohs papered over the cracks. I said in the off season to a Pats fan that I think both clubs will have new managers before the summer break 

Bump. 
A spoofer. Kelleher is ruthless & if any of the top 4 sides get their act together they’ll go on & win it. The standard this season has been sh*t. 
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 5 minutes ago at 12:38pm
Theres no obvious manager available in Ireland i don't think. Any names come to mind?
I love beer gardens
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 3 minutes ago at 12:40pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Theres no obvious manager available in Ireland i don't think. Any names come to mind?
Kenny. I think he’s probably waiting for the Derry job though. Bigger wages and budget.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 59 minutes ago at 12:44pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Kenny. I think he’s probably waiting for the Derry job though. Bigger wages and budget.

Well i suppose Kenny yes provided hes interested in coming back into the league. Would he be waiting for the Derry job though? 
I love beer gardens
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 55 minutes ago at 12:48pm
Derry can have him. No thanks Stephen. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 43 minutes ago at 1:00pm
Talking to Kenny apparently 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 43 minutes ago at 1:00pm
Pats may go after Long

dundalk wanted to talk to him, but waterford blocked it. But They mightny be able to block it again
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 57 minutes ago at 1:46pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Be a good appointment i reckon.
I love beer gardens
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 56 minutes ago at 1:47pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Pats may go after Long

dundalk wanted to talk to him, but waterford blocked it. But They mightny be able to block it again

Meh..i think Long is the type of guy who can bring a club so far. If it was a choice between him and Kenny i think Kenny could potentially bring the club to a further point. Whatever that point may be.
I love beer gardens
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 38 minutes ago at 5:05am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I know you’ve a dislike for Kenny but to turn your nose up at the most successful LOI manager in recent times is delusional. Is he guaranteed to be successful? No, but there isn’t many outstanding candidates there.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
  Share Topic