You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 534535536
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:48am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

In terms of British aid to Ukraine how will the election results impact that?

that degree in politics you have is really helping you to contribute to this thread. 
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Tories getting their arses handed to them as expected. Little Rishi's anti-Irish posturing didn't help.

They will lose about 300 seats in the next GE. 

Starmer will have a huge majority. 

Labour loosing seats also to independents and pro Palestinian candidates. it's an interesting election. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

In terms of British aid to Ukraine how will the election results impact that?

These are council elections - Zero impact.

Did they not teach you about political systems on your politics degree???
I was just putting the question out to the classroom.

Edited by eireland - 03 May 2024 at 12:04pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2024 at 10:41pm
British ministry of defence reporting China has hacked them. Saudi crown prince assassination attempt, Russia posturing their nukes. Israel attacking Rafa. World gone mad.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2024 at 2:35pm
Says a lot for where Starmer's Labour are now that multiple Tories are happy to defect across to them.

Edited by Borussia - 08 May 2024 at 2:36pm
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2024 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Says a lot for where Starmer's Labour are now that multiple Tories are happy to defect across to them.
  Or where the Tories are now.
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 12:05am

British ministry of defence reporting China has hacked them. Saudi crown prince assassination attempt, Russia posturing their nukes. Israel attacking Rafa. World gone mad.

The Saudi attack is fake by all accounts.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

The Saudi attack is fake by all accounts.
Yep apparently was an old video passed around. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 46 minutes ago at 10:59am
Why the f**k are there Jewish police in London. And I don't mean just the policeman obviously a man of any religion joining the force is ok but they even have Shomrim on their vehicles so this part of the force is clearly tailored to and will be influenced by the Jewish community in their decision making.

Then they set up their first Shikh court recently. Can you blame Muslims for wanting Sharia? We're gonna have the morality police next 😭

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 38 minutes ago at 10:07pm
I thought you were waffling until I looked at the video and the reg of the vehicle. Make you wonder how the Gardai got on over there in the 80s
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 3 minutes ago at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I thought you were waffling until I looked at the video and the reg of the vehicle. Make you wonder how the Gardai got on over there in the 80s
Did some more digging and found this. 

"They work with the Met as a neighbourhood watch scheme. They spot criminal activity, they call the Police & they turn up to deal with it."

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 59 minutes ago at 10:46pm

"They work with the Met as a neighbourhood watch scheme. They spot criminal activity, they call the Police & they turn up to deal with it."

Thats very f**ked up. Do they operate under blue lights? I know here that blue lights are very regulated and its very specific as to who/how theyre used.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 51 minutes ago at 12:54am

Thats very f**ked up. Do they operate under blue lights? I know here that blue lights are very regulated and its very specific as to who/how theyre used.
No idea just some random sh*te I seen on twitter. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 534535536
  Share Topic