Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wimbledon v MK Dons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:22pm
If they were proper football fans they would have supported Milton Keynes City, instead of leaving them die too.
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Thanks for your concern maxim

Yis are over romanticising the whole thing if ye ask me. Club football and football clubs live and die by the money available . It's dead if you ask me . The only interest I have in football anymore is my local team and my country . I couldn't give a flying f**k about two teams kicking lumps out of each other in the arsehole of England whether it's conqueror against conquered or whatever . Yeah it's a nice story an all that but some purists try milk the most of something like this and it's not for me . That's my opinion anyway

Thats fair enough as you say its your opinion I just think that in all of this the Wimbledon supporters were short changed.

This is not "rivalry". Wimbledon fans feel very strongly about the murder of our club and the removal of our rightful League place, and we are in no mood to forgive and enjoy a game of football with those who committed such acts. Erik Samuelson, the chief executive of AFC Wimbledon, said: "Some people have said that it's great because there are two clubs now instead of one, but that's like someone coming and taking everything you own, and when you finally rebuild your life, saying isn't it wonderful that we are both doing so well."

Edited by Double Maxim - 07 Oct 2014 at 11:23pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:34pm
I think AFC Wimbledon are in a much better state right now than old Wimbledon would be right now if they had stuck about. The club was going nowhere fast.

MK Dons are also doing very well for themselves. Overall it worked out very well.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 7:06am
If you love Football then you just have to love how the Dons came back to life a team that will never die . Now closer to home Galway UNITED , ahhhhh but that's for another time Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

If you love Football then you just have to love how the Dons came back to life a team that will never die . Now closer to home Galway UNITED , ahhhhh but that's for another time Big smile

Not really . I'm sure there's plenty of people who love their football and couldn't give a rats what's going on here .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 7:24am

Not really . I'm sure there's plenty of people who love their football and couldn't give a rats what's going on here .
Look BB a lot of people do care that's the point .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 7:24am

Look BB a lot of people do care that's the point .

In a nutshell CM. Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 7:06am
MK Dons v Wimbledon on sky football live today 12.00 ko. Come on Wimbledon.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 12:11pm
The feckin imposters are 1 0 up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 1:57pm
2 1 win for the imposters slight consolation my bet came in.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 9:18am
Bizarrely there was a fan with a MK Dons/Wimbledon half and half top on yesterday at the match! 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 2:34pm
AFC Wimbledon manager Wally Downes has been suspended by the League One club after he was charged by the Football Association over bets placed on games.

"Wally has been charged by the FA for misconduct in respect of eight bets placed on matches between 30 November 2013 and 12 July 2019," said the club.

"Given the seriousness of this breach in regulations, the club has decided to suspend Wally with immediate effect."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic