You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The rejects who only got tickets from the Quarters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The rejects who only got tickets from the Quarters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:13am
You won't get any tickets unless Ireland qualify out of the group. Then you will get them as we progress.

What you will get before leaving for Ukraine are "vouchers" (think confirmation emails) to be taken to a UEFA ticket collection point and exchanged for the ticket of the game Ireland are playing next.

If we don't get out of the group, you'll get your bus fare home. Or aka your quarter/semi/final tickets cancelled and your cash refunded.
Sponsored Links

mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

1970? Some of Poland is still stuck in 1945!! 1970 would be progress. There's only so many hours in the day you can stare out at a field, a square, or even a city town centre.

Don't talk bollox, go and use the FREE astro pitches while you are here.

Make a BBQ at one of the lakes, enjoy the great weather, go swimming, kayaking whatever in water where your balls wont turn blue or you'll catch diseases from the pollution.

Go drive a tank, go kart racing, horse riding, shoot some AK-47s etc just don't come over here and sit on your f**king hole moaning about the hot weather.

But I am betting when you see the talent in Poland you wont be complaining about staring at it.

My mates only got f**king 1/4 final tickets so far but flights and accommodation already sorted.
13 STs and not a sniff of a group stage ticket - that is something to moan about.

ginger66 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 3:40pm
Mactifosi i know all about the talent......My missus is Polish,your right there
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by mactifosi mactifosi wrote:

Don't talk bollox, go and use the FREE astro pitches while you are here.

Make a BBQ at one of the lakes, enjoy the great weather, go swimming, kayaking whatever in water where your balls wont turn blue or you'll catch diseases from the pollution.

Go drive a tank, go kart racing, horse riding, shoot some AK-47s etc just don't come over here and sit on your f**king hole moaning about the hot weather.

But I am betting when you see the talent in Poland you wont be complaining about staring at it.

My mates only got f**king 1/4 final tickets so far but flights and accommodation already sorted.
13 STs and not a sniff of a group stage ticket - that is something to moan about.

Frustrating as the long wait was, I only started the booking process last weekend, as without game tickets, there would be nothing to go to. And the tickets are still less expensive than the available flights.

I was in Poland a few years ago, and if I'm being honest, the weather was average at best, the place was drab, and everywhere you went, you were told and reminded what happened between 1939-1945. As if it was the only country and population to suffer by what happened then.

Ireland has a bloody history too. We don't live in 1916 anymore though.
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:20pm
Just bumping this thread to see did anybody who got a "successful" e-mail first time around but got no group tickets only knock out tickets get any tickets in the ballot today ?
Back o' the Net !
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by KrisMorrisKross KrisMorrisKross wrote:

Just bumping this thread to see did anybody who got a "successful" e-mail first time around but got no group tickets only knock out tickets get any tickets in the ballot today ?

Yes -I received 6 x Cat 1 for the group games per UEFA email today after getting provisional knock out tickets only in the first ballot.
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
Ya i did Kris, a few threads dealing with this/ Try the FAI tickets for the Euros and away travellers overlooked

Thumbs Up 
Living for Away days
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:50pm
I know Pope, I got nothing today so I am just wondering am I the only reject left
Back o' the Net !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:59pm
I got nada as well, have tickets for all games though
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 10:11pm
Ah fair enough I need to stop feeling sorry for myself !
Back o' the Net !
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 10:36pm
Two of the lads going with me got conditional tickets....

no emails today.

Got Italy and Croatia off the portal though.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:58pm

I know Pope, I got nothing today so I am just wondering am I the only reject left

Bobs' still in the mix with you Kriss. The Last of the Rejectons
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Bobs' still in the mix with you Kriss. The Last of the Rejectons

+1
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:57pm
I got an email off ups yesterday about a delivery.

I only got tickets to Q/F S/F and F. But that's only if Ireland qualify..so why would they be sending me anything?

Anyone else get the same email?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:38pm
Your getting vouchers Bob to be exchanged in the event.....
Living for Away days
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I got an email off ups yesterday about a delivery.

I only got tickets to Q/F S/F and F. But that's only if Ireland qualify..so why would they be sending me anything?

Anyone else get the same email?

got nothing yet on that allocation. but they charged me 1200 lids for them..  Nice bit of interest to pay visa even if we dont get any tickets atall
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:24pm
No e-mail. Not too bothered they may as well send the vouchers in the post 
Back o' the Net !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic