Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SCAM - www.bookingscheap.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 8:17am
How was the holiday in Turkey Hornet :) 
Sponsored Links

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How was the holiday in Turkey Hornet :) 

A bit of a rip off to be honest Baldie
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Mal123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 11:41am
My brother and I also got caught for €1000 by bookings cheap (on his credit card) but every cloud has a silver lining as the credit card company/bank refunded it twice. ye ha!LOLLOL
dreamer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 1:36pm
lads anyone know much about bookingpoland2012.com is it legit???
every dog has there day
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by dreamer dreamer wrote:

Would appear to be all OK

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
dreamer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by dreamer dreamer wrote:

Would appear to be all OK

cheers pal
every dog has there day
olivaplace View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olivaplace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:07pm
I've got two rooms to rent in Gdansk in house with garden and watch parking places. 30 euro per person, minimum  four persons and three nights required. Check on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003503708167or write macondito1@o2.pl for further information.
YOUR EURO2012 TRIP DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by olivaplace - 27 Feb 2012 at 4:12pm
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by olivaplace olivaplace wrote:

I've got two rooms to rent in Gdansk in house with garden and watch parking places. 30 euro per person, minimum  four persons and three nights required. Check on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003503708167or write macondito1@o2.pl for further information.
YOUR EURO2012 TRIP DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

good thread to post your info in Oliva Clap
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:10pm
LOL
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:10pm
You cant beat a bit of honesty LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 1:02am
LOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Mal123 Mal123 wrote:

My brother and I also got caught for €1000 by bookings cheap (on his credit card) but every cloud has a silver lining as the credit card company/bank refunded it twice. ye ha!LOLLOL
Ever hear of karma?

Your no better than bookingscheap if you keep that money.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 1:12am
Anyone hear anything about Top Apartamenty? Looks legit and is on bookig but just wanna be sure. They only took 30% deposit off me..
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Mal123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Mal123 Mal123 wrote:

Ever hear of karma?

Your no better than bookingscheap if you keep that money.

I agree Sham only having a laugh. Money already gone back.
olivaplace View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olivaplace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 7:39pm
I just want to show you that you does not have to be ripped off. Consider it.
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 10:08pm
Has anyone booked with this crowd? I've found them very inefficient and I'm getting suspicous and sceptical;

Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
IrishinPoland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishinPoland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 12:00am
They are legit. and registered - their REGON (business no.) is 301204706 and you can check it out here:
http://www.stat.gov.pl/regon/

Have ya already transferred money to them? In what way are they incompetent? Have you tried calling them? Maybe it will help if I give them a buzz and give them the low, down and dirty in Polish and tell them to get the finger out or else as their sh*tiness is creating negatives vibes, as damo dempsey would say. Give me the rubber stamp and bobs your uncle!

Your best bet is calling though. Emails are just often ignored or lost in a big list if the person you are dealing with is slow as this week's wet week.
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by IrishinPoland IrishinPoland wrote:

They are legit. and registered - their REGON (business no.) is 301204706 and you can check it out here:
http://www.stat.gov.pl/regon/

Have ya already transferred money to them? In what way are they incompetent? Have you tried calling them? Maybe it will help if I give them a buzz and give them the low, down and dirty in Polish and tell them to get the finger out or else as their sh*tiness is creating negatives vibes, as damo dempsey would say. Give me the rubber stamp and bobs your uncle!

Your best bet is calling though. Emails are just often ignored or lost in a big list if the person you are dealing with is slow as this week's wet week.
Cheer pal,  been talking to them since last November booked two vans and they said all is sorted and to be patient. It took them ages to get terms and conditions in English, then there was a problem with a van and they 'upgraded' us, then we coulnd't pay by credit card and they wanted a bank transfer and then they increased the deposit from 1500PLN to 4000PLN, then all of a sudden they rented the vans to someone else and then they miraculously got one back. Luckily we haven't sent them any money but we've paid nearly €900 for 6 man camper vans berths in the Carlsberg camps based on the 'confirmation' we got from these muppets.

They only have one van now but we're in a bit of a panic on whether to send the cash and or cancel the Carslberg camp and take a hit and pay for apartments. I'll get the phone number off my mate and PM to you, thanks again Clap
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic