Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2nd May Fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:56pm

Dundalk don't exactly have an unbeatable record at home do they?  Seems to me the pitch only becomes an issue when the visitors don't manage to win.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Dundalk don't exactly have an unbeatable record at home do they?  Seems to me the pitch only becomes an issue when the visitors don't manage to win.

well we are the only unbeaten team at home this year! but yeah results since wev put it in hasnt shown it to be of any big advantage, i think its a hand excuse for a lot of people

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:25pm
drogheda worst season ever ..well at least everythings going ok in craptown
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

drogheda worst season ever ..well at least everythings going ok in craptown

Youse should be doing far better with your team IMO
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49pm
i wish ucd had an pitch like oriels
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:40am
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

drogheda worst season ever ..

It’s far from being our worst season ever – we’ve had a lot worse! But thanks for the concern though!

And I’d agree with the person above who said that craptown should be doing a lot better with their squad. Early days yet I suppose

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:07pm
we will improve no doubt looking back over the last few weeks 2 points aganst bray and rovers was alright..we were always gonna beat drogheda cause there sh*tSmile..but galway and bohs will be hard
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:11pm
The bounce of the ball on it is shocking shoco! Not trying to blame the result on the pitch (I blame the ref). Football should be played on grass!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:02am
Never had any problem with the bounce of the ball meself, I mean its not as if you cant get a bad bounce on a grass pitch or a bad bobble, look at how bad lansdowne was for the last ireland game there, it was shocking

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic