FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedJoey Barton = scumbag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:37am
now now billy lots of decent people are brits , and someday i hope to meet one !
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:48am
I admired him alright for his "I played Crap now here's my book" line (wasn't that your signature Roger at one time?), and he's a reasonably good player, but he's a fookin nutter when he drinks.  One can't defend the indefensible for what he did and he deserves his porridge for it, maybe it'll teach him (if he doesn't get sent down for his other pending case for attacking Dabo at Man City). 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:50am
and he put a cigar out on a youth team player at a club christmas bash....happy christmas youngfella!Ouch

did richie dunne not try go for him in dublin on a team trip or something?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:54am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

I admired him alright for his "I played Crap now here's my book" line (wasn't that your signature Roger at one time?),

sure was FW , love that line , think it was about fat frank.

but as i said he just needs to lay off the booze , that was a nasty thing with the cigar , i think richie dunne was trying to keep the peace and barton went over the edge but as i said theres a nice fella in there trying to get out...

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:02am
No, No, No...a 15 year Everton fan said something smart to Barton in a hotel in Bankgok at a tournment three season ago..barton went for the fan, Dunne pulled him off the fan and gave out to him for havin a go at an Evertonian..Barton told Dunne to f**k off and walked off..Dunne then booted the wall in frustration and ended up injured for a couple of months -FACT
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:13am
If Barton was in Los Angeles, he would likely be out in less than 30 days due to overcrowding, good behavior, and being a celebrity credits that reduce actual time spent behind bars.
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:14am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

i like him , have seen him on soccer am and he seems a nice fella , i think the booze doesnt agree with him , some fellas are like that and i reckon if he gave it up he would be fine, until then he will continue to have these bust ups

Jaysus, was he drinking when he had the training ground bust up

Still though, suspend the entire sentence for the Lampard incident
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:18am
Sickens me though how he will be branded tramp by the English media who hail John Terry a hero

Yes, that's the same John Terry who shoulf of been locked up for attacking a doorman with a glass
The same John Terry who pisses on nightclub floors
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:26am
Correct Ger, 100% on the money.  England Internationals get away with loads, that's the difference. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:32am
The same John Terry that parks in a disable space. Tonight really is a lose lose situation; United win and I'll never hear the end of it or a Chelski win and this pr1ck lifts the European Cup
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:57pm
I read an interview with Barton in a soccer mago (fourfourtwo, I think) and he sounded down to earth and not full of the "I'm a Premier Division player and an England international" crap. However, this does not excuse his behaviour (or my spelling). It seems that being a professional footballer entitles you to get away with any amount of bad behavior but the opposite should be the case. There are players in England who behave themselves, set good examples and do charity work without the publicity but it seems the media always look out for the Gazza-type and then call his antic's "just being one of the lads!" Just being one of the lads is doing your job, having a pint or two with your mates and looking after your family but thats not what the sensational-seeking hacks want. And in case your are wondering it has been going on for years so isn't it time these players were told to behave like the rest of us or suffer the consequences?Angry
There are friendlier places to drink.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

Sickens me though how he will be branded tramp by the English media who hail John Terry a hero

Yes, that's the same John Terry who shoulf of been locked up for attacking a doorman with a glass
The same John Terry who pisses on nightclub floors

I've a mate who glssed someone..a nicer feelah you wouldn't he was young and very drunk..

...and as for pissing in nightclub floors, who hasn't? Certianly not you Gerk that's a FACT.

point been everyone does f**king terrible things during their lives and we should sometimes get off our Liveline High Horses...except you Justice throw away the key for you ladLOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Justice Shark View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:09am
I agree with the above statement in its entirerity
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic