You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The X-Factor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:58am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

utter disgrace what they done to biffo clyro's many of horror , this alone is reason why this sh1t should be scrapped, pure and utter sh1te , fcuking donkey television for donkeys to watch donkeys make donkeys of themselves Angry

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:59am

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Take it you watched it then Rodger

the lad i live with was flicking back and over while the ad breaks for the NFL was on bhob , i cannot stand the sh1te and as for louis walsh, deserves to drown in his own dung Angry

so you were flicking between a hyped-up, pantomime-type sh*te, and the X Factor??
LOL
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

utter disgrace what they done to biffo clyro's many of horror , this alone is reason why this sh1t should be scrapped, pure and utter sh1te , fcuking donkey television for donkeys to watch donkeys make donkeys of themselves Angry

LOLLOLLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:59am
X Factor was worth watching for Rihanna's appearance..........jaysus Mary and Seosamh.

I'd say yer man Cardle went straight to the jacks pulling the stomach outa himself after getting up close with her.  What a bod she has.......
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 10:02am
Rihanna
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 10:09am
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

I am a big X-Factor fan for my sins and I agree with Baggio. I think the standard was poor this year.

If a JLS or Olly Murs or even Stacey Solomon were in this years one they probably would have walked it even though they did not win their own years.

You could not put Rebecca in the same category as Leona or Onc Direction with JLS...a long way apart in terms of talent.

Did anyone watch the Xtra Factor when your one revealed who the judges had predicted to win back in bootcamp?

Simon and another judge had both wrote down Gamu!!

You could see Cheryl wanting the ground to open up and swallow her when she was announcing the results. Love it!

Agree with you Boyd on Gamu. I think it would have been a lot more interesting and that she could have won. Time will tell I suppose.

Agree with all that
Louis Walsh also had Gamu

Wonder if she will come back next year?
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 11:33am
eh did your wan gamu not sound like stephen hawkins with the mad backing vocals? Confused
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

eh did your wan gamu not sound like stephen hawkins with the mad backing vocals? Confused

Who??

She wasn't on the live shows
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

The painter lad should win it.

He's got more talent than the rest put together.

Mrs is a huge fan of this show. I'll be watching recordings of the premier league highlights till Christmas.

From Oct 1. A score at threes.

Anyone notice how a lot of the world over here stopped when this was one? For all the knockers who sl*g it off, if gets some serious viewing figures with upwards of a third of the population in both here and the UK tuning in regularly.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Anyone notice how a lot of the world over here stopped when this was one? For all the knockers who sl*g it off, if gets some serious viewing figures with upwards of a third of the population in both here and the UK tuning in regularly.

yes , donkeys Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:54am
Not really, Rog.

The snobbery amongst musos is palable too, but I have to ask myself the question are so many people wrong?

IRC sloping off at a festival to watch a half baked arty indie band in a tent, only to return an hour later to my friends and discover them having a ball watching the mainstream act. I know who got the better deal.

ETA: Just seen RostrevorFan's Donkey picture. Brilliant!

Edited by Stoked Up - 14 Dec 2010 at 8:59am
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 9:55am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11991050

There are some prudes in this world - thought the dancers made the showThumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
  Share Topic