You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 10:29am
Mine have also shown up
Here we go again
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 11:21am
tickets .. tick
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 4:35pm
Arrived Belfast this morning, roll on Wednesday
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
pmn View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 5:54pm
Tickets arrived in Manchester as well
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 9:06pm
Tickets arrived. 1 more shift in work and then head off on Tuesday. Buzzing now.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 10:55pm
Mine arrived fifteen minutes before I walked out the door. Anyway, I have them is the main thing.
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:35am
Was really hoping this would be collection only with names recorded.

All this means is people got to boost their away record just before Wales away for the low low price of €2.
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 8:29am
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

All this means is people got to boost their away record just before Wales away for the low low price of €2.
A great opportunity missed
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:17am
Unless they do take a record of what tickets were scanned in at the gate. 

f**k it, I cant worry about these things. If my records not good enough, so be it, Ill still be going to Wales and having a good weekend on the scrounge for tickets. 

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:27am
mine arrived yesterday 

as for scanning at the gate nothing done in belgrade or chisinau 
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:32am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Unless they do take a record of what tickets were scanned in at the gate. 

f**k it, I cant worry about these things. If my records not good enough, so be it, Ill still be going to Wales and having a good weekend on the scrounge for tickets. 

not a hope in hell

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:35am
Originally posted by willmcc83 willmcc83 wrote:

A great opportunity missed

It's almost like they had a brainstorming session to work out the worst possible way to handle this and then went with the outcome. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

mine arrived yesterday 

Pretty sure they scanned tickets going into the ground in Chisnau.

Now I was there early enough to help with flags and stuff so could have been a case they did the first few guys and when the wave of fans arrived they said f**k it just look and let them in.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 9:49am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

mine arrived yesterday 

Pretty sure they scanned tickets going into the ground in Chisnau.

Now I was there early enough to help with flags and stuff so could have been a case they did the first few guys and when the wave of fans arrived they said f**k it just look and let them in.

Yeah they were 100% scanned in Chisinau. Whether that information was collected by the FAI however is another matter.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 4:29pm

That's what they did the last time in Tbilisi but it didn't seem to make a blind bit of difference for many fans as far as Scotland away was concerned
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:21pm
No sign of mine yet
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

No sign of mine yet
You best give them a ring tomorrow before it's too late, although you will pick one up at the team hotel if all else fails, maybe you could suggest it on the phone
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:53pm
Yeah will bell them tomorrow
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic