You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gazza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor.ie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 7:50pm
ThanksThumbs Up
Its Keane Yes
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 8:05pm
Sad
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 12:36am
What a horrible w**ker to record that and then send it around to people. I know Gazza’s a mess but you’d think k people would have some decency.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 9:54am
I'm amazed he's lasted this long. Seems to have been in that condition for over a decade.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 10:06am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What a horrible w**ker to record that and then send it around to people. I know Gazza’s a mess but you’d think k people would have some decency.
Maybe he doesn’t like racists? 
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 11:56pm
f**k him the wife beating tramp

Few snowflakes offended he isn’t getting the love f**k them too
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:28am
Reports that the PFA and Sporting Chance Group have reached out to Gazza to offer him help. Good to see some good come of the video
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:36am
In fairness, he has had all the help in the world it seems.
No changing him.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

No changing him.

Aye unfortunately
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

No changing him.
He seems to have the worst dependency I have ever seen. There’s no stopping him at all. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a **** with it.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 9:48pm
No surrender he’s tweeting, with a photo of him in a Rangers shirt 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

For all he's faults, he' s book was the best I've ever read.
It won the Booker that year, didn't it?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:02pm

You’ve written that post in a Geordie accent you liked it that much 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You’ve written that post in a Geordie accent you liked it that much 

LOL
Not far off!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 11:54pm
What a player he was. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:08am
I see he has made another miraculous recovery dying during the week and bounces back at weekends, he won't change.

PAUL GASCOIGNE has been filmed singing ‘F**k The Pope and the IRA’ in a Benidorm bar.

The former footballer was seen mouthing the sectarian chant along with a number of Rangers fans around him in The Ibrox Bar in the popular Spanish resort.

The video was published on Facebook by the Rangers-fan boozer and as a group of revellers sang Tina Turner’s Simply The Best, with added sectarian lyrics, Gascoigne can be seen mouthing along with the words.

Gazza was filmed wearing a blue, floral shirt, shaking hands with people and sipping from, what appears to be, a bottle of water.

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 25 Jun 2019 at 10:08am
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:40am

Gazza. Benidorm. Rangers Bar. 

That reads like a game of scrote bingo. 
El Puto Amo
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

I see he has made another miraculous recovery dying during the week and bounces back at weekends, he won't change.

PAUL GASCOIGNE has been filmed singing ‘F**k The Pope and the IRA’ in a Benidorm bar.

The former footballer was seen mouthing the sectarian chant along with a number of Rangers fans around him in The Ibrox Bar in the popular Spanish resort.

The video was published on Facebook by the Rangers-fan boozer and as a group of revellers sang Tina Turner’s Simply The Best, with added sectarian lyrics, Gascoigne can be seen mouthing along with the words.

Gazza was filmed wearing a blue, floral shirt, shaking hands with people and sipping from, what appears to be, a bottle of water.

oh no a drunken fool sings with a bunch of other fools, I must get frothy mouthed with rage 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
  Share Topic