You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Garda shot dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 10:04pm
Would not be surprised if dissidents or a criminal gang have taken matters into their own hands against somebody who might have been involved in the shooting of the garda because of the extensive surveilence been thrown onto them lately
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:28pm
Did they ever find out who did this?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:31pm
Theyve known the gang behind it since day 1 more or less. Lack of evidence though it would appear on the outside as to why theres been no arrests
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:34pm
i also read that the prime suspect has done a runner to america
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

The brave main suspect is reported to have fled the country from what I last read about this.  Gas how so many of these ruthless and brave killers go running away when the heat is on.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

The brave main suspect is reported to have fled the country from what I last read about this.  Gas how so many of these ruthless and brave killers go running away when the heat is on.

Why would he stay around?

He could be potentially be looking at a 40 year jail term.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:47pm

what would you expect them to do?Hang around to get a lengthy jail sentence
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yeah and he'd deserve it.  Fookers make me sick. Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yeah and he'd deserve it.  Fookers make me sick. Angry

The killer deserves to get a long jail sentence but he's hardly going to stay around to get done.Cops have know since day one who did it but haven't the evidence to arrest.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:52pm
Surely they are keeping him under surveillance over there. This is a garda killing, they're not going to let him slip the net that easy. A Crossmaglen player is also reportedly another prime suspect.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Surely they are keeping him under surveillance over there. This is a garda killing, they're not going to let him slip the net that easy. A Crossmaglen player is also reportedly another prime suspect.

dont think its a player as far as I know its a trainer of a team.

They would have him under surveillance wherever he has gone but it might not be easy to get him deported depending where he is.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

They would have him under surveillance wherever he has gone but it might not be easy to get him deported depending where he is.

Jesus.  Risky posts imo.  I'm not sure how many players or trainers Cross have but we are talking here about relatively narrow groups of easily identifiable people.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

i also read that the prime suspect has done a runner to america

Not for much longer though. Supposedly Only in the US on a tourist visa that'll run out in a few weeks and US Immigration are aware of him. So will be deported back to the North when it does run out if he hasn't already left the states by then.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Not a player or a trainer from what I heard but has strong links to the club.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:21pm
They were doing a lot of searching in Carlingford this week, local radio said it was to do with this

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 6:29pm
Disappointing there hasnt been any arrests yet. Hopefully they're making progress behind the scenes.
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 6:31pm

Disappointing there hasnt been any arrests yet. Hopefully they're making progress behind the scenes.

No doubt they will join you if caught on your blanket protest Kerrzy Wink
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 9:41pm

They say the know who done it and that he's not in Ireland.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic