You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Hurling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2023 at 9:00pm
What a game tonight. Clap
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2023 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

What a game tonight. Clap
Some win for St Thomas alright. Suppose a replay would be fairer but that’s the new way now.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 7:30pm
Jackie tyrrell fairly winding donal og cusack up in the pre game coverage for tonight's game don't think he liked it when jackie implied Cork gaa need to take ownership over the mess they in and not put all blame in croke park (not exactly what he said but definitely what he meant LOL)
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 8:41am
bump 

the greatest game on grass starts back this weekend with a super Sunday of Hurling in Munster. 

Predictions
Munster top 3
Limerick 
Clare 
Waterford

Leinster top 3
Galway 
Kilkenny 
Scubs 

All Ireland Champs
Limerick beating Clare in Final. 

People think I'm mad with Waterford but I think there is a bounce in them. Nearly caught Limerick on the hop last year on the first day out and then it all went to sh*te. I think they invested too much into that game. Don't think Davy will let that happen this year. they have a 2 week gap after the Cork game before they meet Tipp. Cahill hasn't progressed with Tipp one single bit. I actually think he'll get the door at the end of this championship. Cork are just Cork, relying on Hoggy and Harnedy too much when there on the wrong side of 30. Pitches are awful at the moment and i don't think that will suit Cork at all along with the draw of having to play Clare 6 days after the Waterford game. 
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

bump 

the greatest game on grass starts back this weekend with a super Sunday of Hurling in Munster. 

Predictions
Munster top 3
Limerick 
Clare 
Waterford

Leinster top 3
Galway 
Kilkenny 
Scubs 

All Ireland Champs
Limerick beating Clare in Final. 

People think I'm mad with Waterford but I think there is a bounce in them. Nearly caught Limerick on the hop last year on the first day out and then it all went to sh*te. I think they invested too much into that game. Don't think Davy will let that happen this year. they have a 2 week gap after the Cork game before they meet Tipp. Cahill hasn't progressed with Tipp one single bit. I actually think he'll get the door at the end of this championship. Cork are just Cork, relying on Hoggy and Harnedy too much when there on the wrong side of 30. Pitches are awful at the moment and i don't think that will suit Cork at all along with the draw of having to play Clare 6 days after the Waterford game. 
This Clare team can’t hurl in Croke Park so they’ll be in no All ireland 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:39am
Totally biased but I reckon Cork have a big part to play in things this year, last year they won 1, drew 1 and lost two byy 1 point. They're right there at the standard but flying a little below the radar. Fancy them to get out this year

I actually think Limerick may struggle, Clare away next week will be a bruiser, if they lose that, they could be into a must-win already with Tipp the following week.

Clare will get out, they're very solid.

Edited by Shedite - 15 Apr 2024 at 12:24pm
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:56am
Waterford were dire in the league - Cork minus 3 for the weekend is great value. 

It'll be Cork, Limerick and Clare out of Munster with KK, Galway and Wexford from Leinster.

Hoping we can do five in a row but Clare are like men possessed this season. It'll be some game in Ennis this weekend. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 10:05am
Cannot wait for this to start after the muck we've been served over the last 2 week's.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 3:47pm
Some comeback From Limerick! 

Massive match for the banner in PUC next week. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Even better from the Dubs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 2 goals in 90 seconds. 
AKA pedantic kunt
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

No way I hadn't even checked that result. Happy days. Hopefully Dublin make the Leinster final this year. Most year's they'd have narrowly lost that game or drew it.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 3:52pm

No way I hadn't even checked that result. Happy days. Hopefully Dublin make the Leinster final this year. Most year's they'd have narrowly lost that game or drew it.

They did draw it πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 4:09pm

They did draw it πŸ˜€
FOR f**kS SAKE. Typical fooking Dublin hurlers. Guarantee you they'll narrowly miss out on the final!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 4:20pm
They were six points down right in the last 2 mins and got two
Goals to draw. Decent result away to Wexford. 
AKA pedantic kunt
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 4:25pm

They were six points down right in the last 2 mins and got two
Goals to draw. Decent result away to Wexford. 
I thought you were at home. Indeed a great result. Leinster hurling exciting as evere.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 10:06pm
fancied us from the off. Had a few bob on us at 5/2. 

Clare will bate cork next Sunday hands down. 
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Waterford were dire in the league - Cork minus 3 for the weekend is great value. 

It'll be Cork, Limerick and Clare out of Munster with KK, Galway and Wexford from Leinster.

Hoping we can do five in a row but Clare are like men possessed this season. It'll be some game in Ennis this weekend. 

What a call from me LOLLOL

Cat firmly amongst the pidgeons now. Cork v Clare on Sunday will be fair tense given that the loser will be rightly under pressure to salvage their season. 

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:31pm
The Munster Hurling Championship Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic