You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA football 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 56>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:32am
Dessie Farrell and Pat Gilroy the only two in the frame for the Dublin job supposedly 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:39am
Would be surprised if Paul Clarke is not int he mix also.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:42am
Can't see it being Gilroy. He stepped away from the hurlers due to work commitments. He's very high up with Dalkia IIRC and the job involves a lot of travel to the likes of Africa. Unless things have changed for him on the jobs front

Edited by Denis Irwin - 02 Dec 2019 at 9:45am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Can't see it being Gilroy. He stepped away from the hurlers due to work commitments. He's very high up with Dalkia IIRC and the job involves a lot of travel to the likes of Africa. Unless things have changed for him on the jobs front
So that's why they sponsored the vinnies. Wonder what they were paying. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

So that's why they sponsored the vinnies. Wonder what they were paying. 
Yeah he arranged that. They’re sponsored by BOI now. 

Mickey Whelan still managing there, 80 years old. Won a Leinster camogie title the other week 

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 1:07pm
saw mickey Whelan a couple of weeks ago in my workplace, you’d not take him for 80, fair play to him I hope I age that well!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 4:52pm
Betting Suspended on next Dublin Manager. Tommy Conroy ex Dublin player and former Vincents manager was 50/1 before being backed into 20/1 this morning and then 7/2 before betting was suspended. Mind you it wouldn't be a huge market so probably wouldn't take much to shift the odds

Edited by Denis Irwin - 06 Dec 2019 at 4:57pm

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 5:38pm
Any Kerry/general GAA fans on here got any thoughts on David Clifford's brother Paudie?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:26pm
Dessie Farrell confirmed as new Dublin gaffer 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Dec 2019 at 7:27pm

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 9:52pm

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Jim Gavin stepping down as Dublin manager Cry
Is this a surprise or has it been rumoured?

Surprise  to a certain extent I think. Expectation from most had been if he was going he'd have announced it not long after the final
He had planned to stay on, but got offered a promotion with DAA that involves more work, so had to chuck the Dubs job
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 10:57am
Cathal McShane to commence pre season with Adelaide Crows Cry
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 11:05am
Big loss for Tyrone but a great opportunity for him personally. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Cathal McShane to commence pre season with Adelaide Crows Cry

Has he signed with them seen he going over to train with them and have a chat with management but no confirmation of him signing just yet.

Massive loss for tyrone  especially with Mattie donnally been out injured and mccaliskey dropping out of the panel
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 5:46pm
Training with them pre season anyway according to the club website. Massive loss indeed with those others mentioned. Was at game yesterday and Darren McCurry and Kyle Coney showed well. Fat arse is also back on the panel again Confused
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:50am
Cluxton staying on Heart

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:53am

Cluxton staying on Heart

This will make a huge difference. No matter how good the Dublin team are, Cluxton has been integral, and has redefined the role. Especially when Gavin came in and changed the strategy in 2013.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 12:00pm

Cluxton staying on Heart

So is Dermo and MDMA Clap

Edited by Gaz - 10 Jan 2020 at 5:09pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Training with them pre season anyway according to the club website. Massive loss indeed with those others mentioned. Was at game yesterday and Darren McCurry and Kyle Coney showed well. Fat arse is also back on the panel again Confused

Scored 2-3 from play against Armagh Wednesday night LOL
McKenna Cup legend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 56>
  Share Topic