You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 85>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Hope we get Meath. Would love to hammer the Royal county bandwagoners.

Wonder where that would be played. Navan isn't in a fit state to host a big championship game like that

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Oct 2017 at 9:01pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:04pm
Dublin Meath semi on the cards   

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Oct 2017 at 9:04pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Hope we get Meath. Would love to hammer the Royal county bandwagoners.

Wonder where that would be played. Navan isn't in a fit state to host a big championship game like that

Any LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:06pm
Offaly or Wicklow for Dublin

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:07pm
Wonder where we'd play Wicklow if they win. Would Aughrim have the capability to host it

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Oct 2017 at 9:07pm

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:08pm

Absolutely no mercy to be shown Clap Clap Clap
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:08pm

Wonder where we'd play Wicklow if they win. Would Aughrim have the capability to host it
It will probably be Offaly but I'd rather Wicklow for the added novelty factor.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:10pm

It will probably be Offaly but I'd rather Wicklow for the added novelty factor.

Offaly haven't been great shakes in a while. Wouldn't be surprised if Wicklow win. Would be nice for the novelty factor to play them

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:12pm
That was such a Father Ted style draw. Marty Morrissey "No just the one team there Jim. Yea that's it, good man Jim, you're playing a blinder" LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:13pm
Really hope John Evans can lift Wicklow football from out of the doldrums, a county with massive potential given it's population and the size of towns in it.

It's going to take him a few years, but hopefully they can at least be competitive in 2018! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:14pm

Absolutely no mercy to be shown Clap Clap Clap

Would love to see us give the ***** an absolute pasting

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:16pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

It would be nice to see London play New York in the prelim, give the loser a second chance then!

Seems crazy London get a second chance, yet New York don't. 

It's probably because over half the New York lads are afraid of losing their jobs as they're illegal over there. That's what I heard before anyway.

They dont want to play an away game,too many lads without work visa's.
Mate was playing football over there and he said the panel would be f**ked if they had to come home for a game.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 2:43pm
I'd imagine the New York county board would struggle to fund it too. 

How do Roscommon keep getting these draws? Three years in row they are guaranteed a Connacht Final and by extension a last 12 slot in the All Ireland. Big game for Mayo against Galway. Need to cut the sh*te and hit the ground running and beat Galway because going through the back from round 1 it would be a big ask to make the All Ireland Final with the super 8s added in aswell. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

How do Roscommon keep getting these draws? Three years in row they are guaranteed a Connacht Final and by extension a last 12 slot in the All Ireland. Big game for Mayo against Galway. Need to cut the sh*te and hit the ground running and beat Galway because going through the back from round 1 it would be a big ask to make the All Ireland Final with the super 8s added in aswell. 

Isn't the Connacht chairman a Rossie ? If so there's your answer I'd imagine

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
Those Rossies, up to no good as usual! 
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 4:03pm

Might be a blessing in disguise there Wallsy Wink
@AntrimMan85
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 5:18pm

Isn't the Connacht chairman a Rossie ? If so there's your answer I'd imagine

Angry

Nothing untoward done unlike when a certain scumbag from Mayo was on the scene.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Might be a blessing in disguise there Wallsy Wink
LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 85>
  Share Topic