You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England Away - UNL - 17th November 2024

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 9:03am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by JamesyB1989 JamesyB1989 wrote:

Anyone hazard a guess what 10 aways will be used for this? Wont make portugal, Finland or Greece this year due to a holiday in the summer and time off work, so slightly worried about tickets for England. 
I have
2023: Netherlands, Greece
2022: Malta, Scotland, Ukraine
2019: Denmark, Switzerland
Assuming the nations league games in October aren't over subscribed you're probably looking at,

Greece, Finalnd, Portugal, Gibraltar, France, Greece, Malta, Scotland, Ukraine, Armenia 

Can't see you having any issue to be honest seeing as our minimum allocation is around 4.5k
I'll have been to 4 of those games so should surely be grand? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 8:18am
Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

Last 10 undersubscribed I believe. Portugal, Greece and maybe Finland you would imagine would be undersubscribed also to knock out the top 3 on the list by the time England comes round.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:59am
Looks like it's only been Netherlands and Luxembourg that have been oversubscribed in the last three years then?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:47am

Thanks for the info. Was Scotland not oversubscribed? 
I was thinking myself that its doubtful 4500 people would have been to more of the last 10, especially considering the football the past few years. Hopefully i can get sorted anyways. 
Scotland went to 0 in the end 
JamesyB1989 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesyB1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:16am
Thanks for the info. Was Scotland not oversubscribed? 
I was thinking myself that its doubtful 4500 people would have been to more of the last 10, especially considering the football the past few years. Hopefully i can get sorted anyways. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 6:50am

Anyone hazard a guess what 10 aways will be used for this? Wont make portugal, Finland or Greece this year due to a holiday in the summer and time off work, so slightly worried about tickets for England. 
I have
Assuming the nations league games in October aren't over subscribed you're probably looking at,

Greece, Finalnd, Portugal, Gibraltar, France, Greece, Malta, Scotland, Ukraine, Armenia 

Can't see you having any issue to be honest seeing as our minimum allocation is around 4.5k
JamesyB1989 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesyB1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 6:30am
I have

Edited by JamesyB1989 - 19 Feb 2024 at 6:34am
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Belfast to Heathrow flights sorted Sat - Mon. Get some lower league footie in too on the Sat

Who did you get the flights with?  I don't see any flights released yet on any of the main carriers.
Yep British Airways
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Belfast to Heathrow flights sorted Sat - Mon. Get some lower league footie in too on the Sat

Who did you get the flights with?  I don't see any flights released yet on any of the main carriers.

Think British Airways might be up
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 1:03pm

liongard822 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liongard822 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 3:47pm
How do you apply for Away Tickets these days? I was on the Away Portal thing ages ago. 

Downman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 7:45pm

I’d doubt we’d get anywhere near the level the polish fans did.

Could easily see us be allocated 10,000, maybe even more if the game doesn’t sell out. I’d imagine this game won’t attract much interest for the English as they should be safely promoted by this stage.

They rarely seem to fill Wembley anyways. Their game against Italy attracted 83k and their last nations league game against Germany attracted 79k
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Leaving Wembley after games is a nightmare. You queue all the way down Wembley way for the underground and is a very long process. Wouldn't want to be rushing to get a flight.
Thats why I’m staying beside the stadium, not sure why anyone would be bustling into central London on a Sunday night

What hotel is that BSM ?
Wembley International. Cheap n cheerful 

We got the Novotel just up the road Thumbs Up
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

I remember back in 2013 buying an away end ticket directly from the FA as I had no away record at the time. I suppose they were terrified of trouble and having away fans in the home end. Whether they give us the same allocation as the Polish got is to be seen , I think unlikely, but I definitely think we will get more than the minimum requirement. 

we should get more really as far more Irish in england than Polish

we're prob not the threat we used to be though Shocked

more frightened of the poles in fairness Big smile
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Leaving Wembley after games is a nightmare. You queue all the way down Wembley way for the underground and is a very long process. Wouldn't want to be rushing to get a flight.
Thats why I’m staying beside the stadium, not sure why anyone would be bustling into central London on a Sunday night

What hotel is that BSM ?

See you in the patriot for a pint after the game BSM. 👍
Oh yes sirClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 11:13am

What hotel is that BSM ?

See you in the patriot for a pint after the game BSM. 👍
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 10:57am

What hotel is that BSM ?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 10:19am
I remember back in 2013 buying an away end ticket directly from the FA as I had no away record at the time. I suppose they were terrified of trouble and having away fans in the home end. Whether they give us the same allocation as the Polish got is to be seen , I think unlikely, but I definitely think we will get more than the minimum requirement. 
just hit the fecking thing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic