Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=58986
Printed Date: 08 May 2024 at 11:34am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: England Away - UNL - 17th November 2024
Posted By: ConorMac77
Subject: England Away - UNL - 17th November 2024
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 12:16pm
Booked into the Ibis near Wembley stadium - only £70 for the night and no need for me to queue with the hordes for the Tube after the match. Cool

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Replies:
Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 12:31pm
Booked the Novotel Wembley. 700 metres from the stadium. Flight with BA Dublin to Heathrow were very reasonable also. 

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 12:32pm
Belfast to Heathrow flights sorted Sat - Mon. Get some lower league footie in too on the Sat

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 12:59pm
As someone who has somehow avoided London for the last 28 years of my life, any recommendations for areas to stay? Looking to make a long weekend of it Fri to Mon

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:07pm
The crowds getting on to the tube queue really quickly after the game so I wouldn't let that put you off.
If it was me and I was looking for late pints then I'd be heading back into London. 

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:09pm
Any suggestions on accommodation or areas that would be best to base in ?

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

My suggestion would be somewhere central. Kings Cross, Euston, even towards. From Baker Street you are at Wembley stadium in around 15 mins on the tube. Plenty of spots central for late pints if that's what you are after. Most bars by Wembley would be closed by midnight.

Posted By: zero
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:13pm
Is it definitely wembley? I wonder if they might not move the venue around for NL games.

Posted By: Badgersboys9
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

My suggestion would be somewhere central. Kings Cross, Euston, even towards. From Baker Street you are at Wembley stadium in around 15 mins on the tube. Plenty of spots central for late pints if that's what you are after. Most bars by Wembley would be closed by midnight.
Thumbs Up Good stuff.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by zero zero wrote:

Is it definitely wembley? I wonder if they might not move the venue around for NL games.

More than likely Wembley. Italy and Hungary games were at Molineux because they had a one game stadium ban and had to play another at reduced capacity because of what happend at the Euro 2020 final IIRC. I'd be suprised if they moved us elsewhere given this one is the only one that would be the most likely to sell out in the group. Finland and Greece more likely to be moved elsewhere

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by zero zero wrote:

They've only moved when Wembley was booked for a gig and when uefa punished them.

It'll be in Wembley 

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:34pm
Load of us stayed in Watford the last time. Was good fun and easy to get to Wembley.

late drinking is always a problem in London in general.

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Posted By: Fatnacho
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:49pm
Took a gamble and booked a flight back from Heathrow at 21.15. Any chance of getting there on time with public transport or is it an Uber job?

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Load of us stayed in Watford the last time. Was good fun and easy to get to Wembley.

24 hour drinking in central London if you know where to go!!

Posted By: DublinScouse1916
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 1:51pm
Just booked this. Staying in Cricklewood/Kilburn. Used to be always good

Posted By: King_Kenny
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by DublinScouse1916 DublinScouse1916 wrote:

Just booked this. Staying in Cricklewood/Kilburn. Used to be always good
Old school 

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Fatnacho Fatnacho wrote:

Took a gamble and booked a flight back from Heathrow at 21.15. Any chance of getting there on time with public transport or is it an Uber job?

Match kicks off at 7.45pm? You won't even be able to watch the kick off if you want to make that flight LOL

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Match kicks off at 7.45pm? You won't even be able to watch the kick off if you want to make that flight LOL
5pm bruv

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

5pm bruv

That’s the home game.  Game in London is 7.45

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

5pm bruv

Nope, everyone is posting the Dan McDonnell tweet with kick off times which is wrong, fixture list from uefa has 5pm and confirmed by the fai

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 3:54pm
Fair play.  My error so.  

By the way for flights lads should check out BA to Heathrow some reasonable prices there compared to Ryanair and AL.  Heathrow is also closest airport to Wembley. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 4:07pm

5pm bruv

Nope, everyone is posting the Dan McDonnell tweet with kick off times which is wrong, fixture list from uefa has 5pm and confirmed by the fai

Ah good to know - I was going off the tweet from Dan

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday

Posted By: Jock
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 4:55pm

Was over for a weekend before Xmas. Staying around St Pauls. Went to a pub the Rising Sun on the Fri night, was absolutely buzzing. Ventured back there on the Sat night only to find it closed. Bar man at another pub near by said a lot of places didnt open at the weekend was just the office workers Mon-Fri they relied on. Was shocked at that. 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 4:55pm

Fair play.  My error so.  

By the way for flights lads should check out BA to Heathrow some reasonable prices there compared to Ryanair and AL.  Heathrow is also closest airport to Wembley. 
Apology accepted 

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 5:11pm
Can you get from Heathrow to Wembley easily?

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Was over for a weekend before Xmas. Staying around St Pauls. Went to a pub the Rising Sun on the Fri night, was absolutely buzzing. Ventured back there on the Sat night only to find it closed. Bar man at another pub near by said a lot of places didnt open at the weekend was just the office workers Mon-Fri they relied on. Was shocked at that. 
You really only get that in the City of London Financial district which is close to St Paul's 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Bu public transport you can get the Elizabeth line to Paddington, Change to the tube from there to Baker street and then there for Wembley. That should take about an hour. 

Posted By: lukesmyth9
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 6:55pm
BA from Dublin to Heathrow looks to be the option, staying in cricklewood also! Avoided London until the ripe age of 24

Posted By: CantonasCat
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 8:07pm

Aye, I might book that one myself - was gonna book the Standstead flight home which goes at 10pm, but think that could potentially be madness; a later departure but far enough way to risk being delayed en route Shocked

Posted By: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 8:11pm
What if they hold us in after the game?

Posted By: DG80
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 8:57pm

Bu public transport you can get the Elizabeth line to Paddington, Change to the tube from there to Baker street and then there for Wembley. That should take about an hour. 

could you just get off at paddington and get the bakerloo line?

Whats the best station to get out at? wembley park/north wembley/wembley central?

-------------
cup champions

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:01pm
Might do this one as well. Less of a disaster if I don't get tickets. Anyways its easier than getting to Dublin for a home game LOL

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: SeaSharp
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

Whats the best station to get out at? wembley park/north wembley/wembley central?
Wembley Park is closest 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

To be honest, you'd be quicker getting the Bakerloo to Baker Street then the Metropolitan to Wembley Park. That's the closest stop to the station. Wembley Central around 20 minutes walk from the ground. 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

What if they hold us in after the game?

Yeah… the pressure will definitely be on then! LOL

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by CantonasCat CantonasCat wrote:

Aye, I might book that one myself - was gonna book the Standstead flight home which goes at 10pm, but think that could potentially be madness; a later departure but far enough way to risk being delayed en route Shocked

Stansted is 50 mins from Liverpool Street which is probdbly 1 hour at best from Wembley 

5pm ko 
730 leave ground 
830 livetpool street 
10.00 stansted airport 

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 10:33pm
For those yet to book flights - Ryanair and Easyjet are still to start selling flights for November (both airlines only have flights available up to late October. So more options still to come.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

For those yet to book flights - Ryanair and Easyjet are still to start selling flights for November (both airlines only have flights available up to late October. So more options still to come.

Ryanair flights to London for November are already bookable. They increased the prices this morning after the fixtures 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Stansted is 50 mins from Liverpool Street which is probdbly 1 hour at best from Wembley 

5pm ko 
730 leave ground 
830 livetpool street 
10.00 stansted airport 

Ok, actually sounds tempting enough when you put it like that 

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 11:14pm

5pm ko 
730 leave ground 
830 livetpool street 
10.00 stansted airport 

If you get to the airport at 10 your flight at best needs to 1045 max - not sure there is a flight that tine

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 11:26pm

5pm ko 
730 leave ground 
830 livetpool street 
10.00 stansted airport 

If you get to the airport at 10 your flight at best needs to 1045 max - not sure there is a flight that tine

Flight leaves at ten. Last one I think.   Assuming gate closes 9.30ish, you’d wanna be there around 9.15 to get thru security etc -   45 mins before hand as you say!  👍.  

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 11:27pm
Got Luton morning of.match and back next evening for 60.

Staying in the Wembley International 

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:09am
Ya will get the flights for half the price in and around August, September...

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 1:11am

Ryanair flights to London for November are already bookable. They increased the prices this morning after the fixtures 
Yeah, just seen that on their website but unavailable on the app. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 1:39am

Yeah, just seen that on their website but unavailable on the app. 
Looks good to me both ways

BA still seem to be the cheapest at the moment 

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 10:07am
mad imo booking back that night. If you have baggage you won't get it in and we'll have to store outside the ground which is a bit of hassle. Don't think you'd get much enjoyment of the match either thinking of rushing about either. It's not as if you will defo get a clear run either as there will be 90k people leaving at the one time. Good luck anyone who tries thoughLOL

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 11:27am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

mad imo booking back that night. If you have baggage you won't get it in and we'll have to store outside the ground which is a bit of hassle. Don't think you'd get much enjoyment of the match either thinking of rushing about either. It's not as if you will defo get a clear run either as there will be 90k people leaving at the one time. Good luck anyone who tries thoughLOL
I certainly wouldn't be chancing anything like that either.

As you say, just book a hotel for the night and relax - well, as much as you can relax watching Ireland. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 11:43am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

But the game is on in November Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 11:57am
Leaving Wembley after games is a nightmare. You queue all the way down Wembley way for the underground and is a very long process. Wouldn't want to be rushing to get a flight.

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Leaving Wembley after games is a nightmare. You queue all the way down Wembley way for the underground and is a very long process. Wouldn't want to be rushing to get a flight.
Thats why I’m staying beside the stadium, not sure why anyone would be bustling into central London on a Sunday night

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:01pm
What’s the patriot pub like lads.  Looks like a right sheebeen pub 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:11pm
News reports the game to be played in Manchester.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:20pm

News reports the game to be played in Manchester.
No there isn't . If I were you I'd double check the twitter page that posted that yesterday 

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 12:32pm

If really don't want to book a hotel the night of the game booked 1st flight home and spend the couple hours in the airport not ideal but definitely less stressful thsn trying to catch a flight after the game was a nightmare getting the tube back in after the friendly in 2013 (and that was nothing to do with the prematch activities in Kingsbury LOL)

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: Lodger
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

If really don't want to book a hotel the night of the game booked 1st flight home and spend the couple hours in the airport not ideal but definitely less stressful thsn trying to catch a flight after the game was a nightmare getting the tube back in after the friendly in 2013 (and that was nothing to do with the rematch activities in Kingsbury LOL)

Did this in 2013. In a pub till around 1 am and then spent 3 hours using night buses and an airport shuttle to Gatwick for a 6am flight back to Dublin. 

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 7:15pm

It’s really not that bad if you are in no rush. Leave maybe 20 mins after the game and once you join the queue you’ll usually be on a tube in around 20 mins

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 8:48pm

But the game is on in November Wink

Had a feeling that was coming Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 8:50pm

Thats why I’m staying beside the stadium, not sure why anyone would be bustling into central London on a Sunday night

What hotel is that BSM ?

-------------

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 8:50pm
Booked a basic enough hotel beside Wembley.  Still not sure if I'll go. Might just book flights and gamble. How do ye see the ticket situation being?

My first possible aways in years. Would love to get back to regular trips 

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 8:53pm
I’m staying in Novotel Wembley. 700 metres from the stadium. Don’t care about a session afterwards as my wifes coming with me. Will just have a few in the hotel after the match.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 10:18pm
Was in Wembley for Concert and Wrestling last summer and found the town itself a bit meh. A lot more run down then I imagine. The Stadium is amazing 

Stayed in the Greenwood Hotel in Northolt which was about 20 min taxi away
It's a Wetherspoons hotel so don't expect late pints or anything like that 

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 12:31am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Booked a basic enough hotel beside Wembley.  Still not sure if I'll go. Might just book flights and gamble. How do ye see the ticket situation being?

A lot would have got themselves on the list with the game in Faro. If you could get an away before England it would definitely help you. We’ll get 4,000 tickets but we’d more than that in Fafo. 

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 1:20am

A lot would have got themselves on the list with the game in Faro. If you could get an away before England it would definitely help you. We’ll get 4,000 tickets but we’d more than that in Fafo. 
There's the trip to Helsinki the month beforehand (hopefully the FAI will wait until after that game to start taking applications for the England game so that it would be on your away record).

There's also the away friendly v Portugal in early June.

-------------

Posted By: ringerbell
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 2:41am

I know it's a few years go now but england gave Scotland almost 14000 tickets for a world cup qualifier in 2017 and we got almost 10000 for the 2013 friendly so could see them giving us more than 4000 for this but could be wrong 

-------------
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4

Posted By: belt
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 8:41am

Think it was closer to 3,000 in Faro and that would have included families and people who were only there for the sun holiday but fair point in that there will be a good number with at least 1 away. 

We will get at least 4,700 tickets and the English FA do have form for increasing away allocations if it means less hassle for them

"The Football Association insists it has opted to hand Poland an enormous 18,000 ticket allocation for Tuesday's Wembley encounter with England for security reasons.

As the fixture had not sold out by Friday, and fearing many Polish supporters would attempt to gain access to areas reserved for home fans, the FA took the decision to double the visitors' allocation to 20 per cent of the stadium's capacity."

Posted By: limerick lad
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 10:19am
I remember back in 2013 buying an away end ticket directly from the FA as I had no away record at the time. I suppose they were terrified of trouble and having away fans in the home end. Whether they give us the same allocation as the Polish got is to be seen , I think unlikely, but I definitely think we will get more than the minimum requirement. 

-------------
just hit the fecking thing

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 10:57am

What hotel is that BSM ?
Wembley International. Cheap n cheerful 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 11:13am

What hotel is that BSM ?

See you in the patriot for a pint after the game BSM. 👍

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 11:19am

What hotel is that BSM ?

See you in the patriot for a pint after the game BSM. 👍
Oh yes sirClap

-------------

Posted By: Il Principe
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

I remember back in 2013 buying an away end ticket directly from the FA as I had no away record at the time. I suppose they were terrified of trouble and having away fans in the home end. Whether they give us the same allocation as the Polish got is to be seen , I think unlikely, but I definitely think we will get more than the minimum requirement. 

we should get more really as far more Irish in england than Polish

we're prob not the threat we used to be though Shocked

more frightened of the poles in fairness Big smile

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 2:02pm

What hotel is that BSM ?

We got the Novotel just up the road Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Downman
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 7:45pm

I’d doubt we’d get anywhere near the level the polish fans did.

Could easily see us be allocated 10,000, maybe even more if the game doesn’t sell out. I’d imagine this game won’t attract much interest for the English as they should be safely promoted by this stage.

They rarely seem to fill Wembley anyways. Their game against Italy attracted 83k and their last nations league game against Germany attracted 79k

Posted By: liongard822
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2024 at 3:47pm
How do you apply for Away Tickets these days? I was on the Away Portal thing ages ago. 

Posted By: Mr_T
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 1:03pm

Belfast to Heathrow flights sorted Sat - Mon. Get some lower league footie in too on the Sat

Who did you get the flights with?  I don't see any flights released yet on any of the main carriers.

Posted By: Jock
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Who did you get the flights with?  I don't see any flights released yet on any of the main carriers.

Think British Airways might be up

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 4:34pm

Yep British Airways

Posted By: JamesyB1989
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 6:30am
Anyone hazard a guess what 10 aways will be used for this? Wont make portugal, Finland or Greece this year due to a holiday in the summer and time off work, so slightly worried about tickets for England. 
I have
2023: Netherlands, Greece
2022: Malta, Scotland, Ukraine
2019: Denmark, Switzerland

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 6:50am
Originally posted by JamesyB1989 JamesyB1989 wrote:

Anyone hazard a guess what 10 aways will be used for this? Wont make portugal, Finland or Greece this year due to a holiday in the summer and time off work, so slightly worried about tickets for England. 
I have
Assuming the nations league games in October aren't over subscribed you're probably looking at,

Greece, Finalnd, Portugal, Gibraltar, France, Greece, Malta, Scotland, Ukraine, Armenia 

Can't see you having any issue to be honest seeing as our minimum allocation is around 4.5k

Posted By: JamesyB1989
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:16am
Thanks for the info. Was Scotland not oversubscribed? 
I was thinking myself that its doubtful 4500 people would have been to more of the last 10, especially considering the football the past few years. Hopefully i can get sorted anyways. 

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:47am

Thanks for the info. Was Scotland not oversubscribed? 
I was thinking myself that its doubtful 4500 people would have been to more of the last 10, especially considering the football the past few years. Hopefully i can get sorted anyways. 
Scotland went to 0 in the end 

Posted By: lukesmyth9
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 7:59am
Looks like it's only been Netherlands and Luxembourg that have been oversubscribed in the last three years then?

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 8:18am
Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

Last 10 undersubscribed I believe. Portugal, Greece and maybe Finland you would imagine would be undersubscribed also to knock out the top 3 on the list by the time England comes round.

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 9:03am

I have
Assuming the nations league games in October aren't over subscribed you're probably looking at,

Greece, Finalnd, Portugal, Gibraltar, France, Greece, Malta, Scotland, Ukraine, Armenia 

Can't see you having any issue to be honest seeing as our minimum allocation is around 4.5k
I'll have been to 4 of those games so should surely be grand? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 9:13am
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

Last 10 undersubscribed I believe. Portugal, Greece and maybe Finland you would imagine would be undersubscribed also to knock out the top 3 on the list by the time England comes round.

I eoujd think Finland might  be oversubscribed- smallish allocation , new city for most  not a friendly game 

-------------

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 12:48pm

I have

Yes, I would imagine 2 and you'll be grand. 

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

I have

Yes, I would imagine 2 and you'll be grand. 
Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: conor253
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024 at 11:18pm

Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

I eoujd think Finland might  be oversubscribed- smallish allocation , new city for most  not a friendly game 
1800 will be plenty.  Can't see more than that travelling 

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 6:59am
Originally posted by conor253 conor253 wrote:

Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

1800 will be plenty.  Can't see more than that travelling 

Yeah probsbly right not that handy to get to 

-------------

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 10:33am
If you didn't book straight away flights have gone up a good bit, also match on a Thursday night so will people be taking 3 days off work? 

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 10:47am
I've 3 of those on the record, presume that will suffice. 

England is the only away on the list for this year

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

If you didn't book straight away flights have gone up a good bit, also match on a Thursday night so will people be taking 3 days off work? 

I hope you haven't booked flights for the 17th of October!!Big smile 

This match is on a sunday!

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2024 at 2:37pm
That nearly gave me a heart attack. I had to double check my bookings there. I was talking about the Finland game unlikely being oversubscribed being on a Thursday. 

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Posted By: calbell
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2024 at 1:33am

Georgia
Switzerland
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Ukraine
Scotland
Malta
Greece
France
Gibraltar

Does a game being a friendly or not tend to make that much of difference? 

Posted By: Mr_T
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 7:39pm

Yep British Airways

Ah, never think of checking them!

Posted By: Charlton's Child
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 8:26pm

Yep British Airways

BA actually the cheapest out of Dublin as well 

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 10:14pm
Who ever thought British Airways to Heathrow would 1 day be cheaper than Ryanair to Stansted or Luton? ShockedLOL

-------------

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Yep British Airways

BA actually the cheapest out of Dublin as well 
They'll take good care of you...ps one for the oldies

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 6:16am
Careful with booking flights in on the day for this. I understand the cops are looking to bring kick off forward to an afternoon kick off and have requested same through UEFA.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 6:55am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Careful with booking flights in on the day for this. I understand the cops are looking to bring kick off forward to an afternoon kick off and have requested same through UEFA.
Source?

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 7:33am

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Source?
A well placed one!

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net