You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Is there a problem with the Kerry website currently?

I'm trying to buy a couple of items and its not letting me access cart/my basket?

Running down the stock I'd say

Web support sorted it there was a bug in the system. 

Thanks
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 9:26am

Daniel Okwute has re-signed for the 2024 campaign. 
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2023 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Daniel Okwute has re-signed for the 2024 campaign. 

Plenty of ability but looked disinterested for long periods. Hopefully it works out better than this year

Edited by counterlock - 23 Nov 2023 at 9:53am
CullotyP View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 4:05pm
Dan McDonnell has confirmed that Leo has agreed terms with Galway - hard to see how he'll be adequately replaced, but at least someone can be brought in on a part-time contract next season.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 8:41pm
Brian Ainscough abandoning us with no warning. He literally done a podcast after the season ended, outlining the plans for the future Kerry FC. This seems like a very sudden and spontaneous move. I hope Kerry can survive.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by AonSceal19 AonSceal19 wrote:

Brian Ainscough abandoning us with no warning. He literally done a podcast after the season ended, outlining the plans for the future Kerry FC. This seems like a very sudden and spontaneous move. I hope Kerry can survive.

A joke. Hard to see the other american investors sticking around with him gone

Season ticket renewals went out earlier today too

Edited by counterlock - 24 Nov 2023 at 10:59pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2023 at 8:40am

A joke. Hard to see the other american investors sticking around with him gone

It certainly is a worry. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2023 at 3:03pm
Conor McGregor's green arrrmy
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2023 at 8:43pm
From an interview perspective for Conor McCarthy, the only way is up from the one he gave today.

"The players are doing their work, they’ll see the news and they’ve been told to keep on working and the plans don’t change. I understand where you’re coming from, but we haven’t talked to players about the situation and what’s going on.

"I know it’s the big headline at the moment, but us, the players, the staff, we’ve been told to go with the initial plan and that’s all we can do.”

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2023 at 4:03pm
CullotyP View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 1:51pm
New jersey will be launched on Friday - are we likely to see more gold in it this year, when the teaser tweet has the NB logo in said colour?

Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:20pm
275 for the ST again. Same seats on general sale for games at 15 EUR so 270 if bought individually. Mental
CullotyP View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2023 at 2:37pm
Nathan Gleeson and Cian Brosnan both re-sign for 2024 - should certainly see much more action than last season, especially if/when Leo moves to Galway:

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 2:18pm

275 for the ST again. Same seats on general sale for games at 15 EUR so 270 if bought individually. Mental

Season tickets selling well I hear. 
CullotyP View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2023 at 9:54pm
The Christmas food hamper campaign is a welcome idea, hopefully it won't be the last community event in which they get involved:

AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 10:14am
https://x.com/kerryfc/status/1733048772211400882?s=46

Smart marketing. Very county focused. I like the Ciarrai on the back of the away shirt and the map
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 10:36am

https://x.com/kerryfc/status/1733048772211400882?s=46

Smart marketing. Very county focused. I like the Ciarrai on the back of the away shirt and the map

I prefer the away shirt out of the two of them as you say nice touch with Ciarrai on the back too. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 7:26pm
Lovely little GAA top there 😝
I love beer gardens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic