You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2023 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I hear Ghaxa is off to Galway for next season along with the centre half Kos. Big blow that.

Huge huge blow if true. Ethan Kos has been really solid at the back for us since he came in. I’m not surprised Gaxha is moving on. Very talented player. I’m hoping that we can get a few loan signings from the premier division sides. Cian Barrett was a good loan signing from shamrock Rovers. Surely it’s beneficial for the top division sides to loan out some of their young talent 
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Sponsored Links

counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2023 at 2:26pm

I hear Ghaxa is off to Galway for next season along with the centre half Kos. Big blow that.

I have been hearing similar since early summer about Gaxha and it is inevitable that he'll move to a bigger team. I'd be very disappointed to lose Kos
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

I have been hearing similar since early summer about Gaxha and it is inevitable that he'll move to a bigger team. I'd be very disappointed to lose Kos

Ethan Kos has signed a new contract for the Kingdom.

Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Cool

Clap Proper leader, on the field and off it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 2:49pm

Cool

Who do you think Kerry's best player has been this season?

Ethan?

Edited by Double Maxim - 07 Nov 2023 at 2:49pm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 3:22pm

Cool

Who do you think Kerry's best player has been this season?

Ethan?

Kos has probably had the biggest impact, the GD since he arrived is night and day from the first half of the season but hard to look past Gaxha for the best player.

Will be good to be in the Munster Cup and have a proper pre-season this year too. I'd like to see more of Cian Brosnan, wand of a left foot and good awareness, and Kennedy Amechi, if he hasn't moved to England by then.

Edited by counterlock - 07 Nov 2023 at 3:22pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 9:27pm

Cool
Doesn't mean it will stop him leaving! 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 9:55pm
good chance ye will overtake us next season judging by the talk coming from Murphy and the chairman Harkin about cutting the budget again and relying almost exclusively on young local lads
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 3:42pm
2024 sponsorship pack released now. 6k for the back of the jersey and 2.5k for shorts, a bit closer to reality from last year. It does look like they are reducing the season ticket pricing to 220 which is still very steep, but a lot more palatable than 275.

Rumbling about new jerseys too, looks like Kerry Airport remaining as front of shirt sponsor and New Balance as the manufacturer
CullotyP View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2023 at 3:15pm

2024 sponsorship pack released now. 6k for the back of the jersey and 2.5k for shorts, a bit closer to reality from last year. It does look like they are reducing the season ticket pricing to 220 which is still very steep, but a lot more palatable than 275.

Rumbling about new jerseys too, looks like Kerry Airport remaining as front of shirt sponsor and New Balance as the manufacturer

Kerry Airport agreed a three-year sponsorship deal, so might see a redesign of the away and/or third shirts, but the home one will likely remain the same. Thought the club announced during the summer that Leo would be coaching the U14 side, so you'd expect a new contract announcement before the end of the month, but the fact that he wasn't first to get new terms suggests there might be some outside interest alright.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2023 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by CullotyP CullotyP wrote:

Kerry Airport agreed a three-year sponsorship deal, so might see a redesign of the away and/or third shirts, but the home one will likely remain the same. Thought the club announced during the summer that Leo would be coaching the U14 side, so you'd expect a new contract announcement before the end of the month, but the fact that he wasn't first to get new terms suggests there might be some outside interest alright.

They confirmed alright he was an academy coach for next year but there has been interest from other teams since June. It would be great to keep him involved in the set up either way.

Personally, I wouldn't mind 3 new jerseys. Nice designs, particularly on the home and third, but the quality isn't great on any of the gear.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2023 at 1:54pm
Cian Barrett has gone back to Shamrock Rovers.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2023 at 9:57pm
Dennehy moving upstairs, new manager coming in
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 8:04am

Dennehy moving upstairs, new manager coming in

Any idea who?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 11:27am
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 12:01pm

Good luck to Conor.

Dunno what to make of it DM. A bit of experience on the sideline wouldn't go amiss. Time will tell
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2023 at 10:51am

Yea it is.

I wonder how the home shirt and the white away shirt have been selling?

There is a good amount of the home shirts the games and even saw a few around town. I don't think they are available in the local shops yet though.

Have the three shirts been selling well?

I noticed on the Kerry website re the white and black ones some sizes weren't available.

The home jersey is selling very well and the away shirt is selling alright. The third jersey is a ways behind it because it was online only until about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Keepers jersey on sale now if pink is your thing

Edit: if you're looking for a specific jersey in a size let me know

Is there a problem with the Kerry website currently?

I'm trying to buy a couple of items and its not letting me access cart/my basket?

Edited by Double Maxim - 20 Nov 2023 at 11:13am
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 4:53pm

Is there a problem with the Kerry website currently?

I'm trying to buy a couple of items and its not letting me access cart/my basket?

Running down the stock I'd say
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
  Share Topic