You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enoch Burke - DISMISSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

What about the fines? Is he ever likely to have to pay them or have assets seized to pay them? 

They'll never be paid. Enoch has no assets, everything will be held by his parents and the authorities won't be able to get at that. The Burkes are misguided in their beliefs but they're not stupid.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:40am

What about the fines? Is he ever likely to have to pay them or have assets seized to pay them? 

what about the family also, very clearly front and central and involved in every way. I find it hard to fathom how they can continually behave such a way in court and for the most part get away with it. If that was me or you wed be in the cells also until we purge. 

I could imagine that is fines may already have been paid for him.
You'd probably easily find a load of ultra conservative organisations in the US more than willing to stump up the cash.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:32am

what about the family also, very clearly front and central and involved in every way. I find it hard to fathom how they can continually behave such a way in court and for the most part get away with it. If that was me or you wed be in the cells also until we purge. 

Enoch could set up an Only Fines website.  People could pay to watch him turn up at the school everyday.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:29am

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:27am
 There's a movie in this.

question:

Will Enoch go to hell if he is ridden in prison?  Will he be a sodomite?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:11am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

You’d have to think that there’s only so much time he can do in prison. Even when he’s convicted, he’ll probably get out straight away on time served. 

At this stage, it has to be about saving face for the family in terms of not admitting guilt.

The question is though what will he do when he gets out? He'll go straight to the school and so it'll continue.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 6:05pm
You’d have to think that there’s only so much time he can do in prison. Even when he’s convicted, he’ll probably get out straight away on time served. 

At this stage, it has to be about saving face for the family in terms of not admitting guilt.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Enoch to remain in jail. 

It's pretty outrageous how many times this family can constantly disrupt court proceedings, shouting at the judge etc etc without any kind of punishment. 

I don't think they get he wasn't sacked due to his religious beliefs it was more due to him constantly showing up when he told not to due to him being disruptive and not having a conversation in private with his boss 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 5:59pm

Enoch to remain in jail. 

It's pretty outrageous how many times this family can constantly disrupt court proceedings, shouting at the judge etc etc without any kind of punishment. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 12:50pm
I feel sorry for all the kids really. They weren't allowed to engage with anyone else outside their family growing up. They only ever heard one viewpoint and it was the mother's (I doubt the dad got a word in). As a result they had no option but to turn out the way they did. Honestly I don't think it's Enoch's fault. Hard to know what to do with them from here, in a way they want him to go to prison to milk it a bit in their favour.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 11:48am
The kids have never been told no in their lives and they've been brought up in a world by their parents to not accept being told no by anyone. It's 100% on the parents. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 11:42am
Nuts he really is .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 10:08am
Seen him been lead away last night in handcuffs was actually the first time i felt sorry for him since this started. Judge had no choice really. His mother is totally to blame for turning her children into nutcases and their tactic is to shout everyone down.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 1:14am
I'd say the lads in the Joy would be giving him a wide berth and wouldn't know what to make of him
It would damage this forums' reputation
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2023 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Sent back to the 'Joy  LOLClapClapClapClap

Pity his Banshee aul wan isn't going as well
she’ll be on hunger strike like Rubiales’ ma before you know it LOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2023 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Rightly soClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2023 at 11:49pm

Edited by Denis Irwin - 08 Sep 2023 at 11:50pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2023 at 12:18pm
Back again this morning I see LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic