You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 60>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Robsham1 Robsham1 wrote:

Saw it on YBIG Instagram about the portal being open. Out of curiosity, have emails gone out in regards it? Havent been getting any from them the last 3 aways.
I got an email alright. 
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 5:06pm

Saw it on YBIG Instagram about the portal being open. Out of curiosity, have emails gone out in regards it? Havent been getting any from them the last 3 aways.
Yeah got one myself but it was about 2 hours after others got it. Seems to take a while to send the bulk emails.

There were systems issues for the Ukraine emails so a good few didn't get them
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 7:56pm

Yep, got one.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:22am
Save yourself on a nights accommodation in London and get the night bus. That's what I did back in 2014. Only cost £9 or something like that and only took 14 hours.
The dark side.. And the light
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:49am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Save yourself on a nights accommodation in London and get the night bus. That's what I did back in 2014. Only cost £9 or something like that and only took 14 hours.

Nice use of the word only there!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 11:19am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than spend 14 hours on a poxy bus.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Oh it was rotten alright. Waking up at 7am to find yourself in Preston wasn't bad enough, it was only half way there.
The dark side.. And the light
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 2:17pm
Applied anyway...Have flights and accom booked but with work I don't know if I can make it. Free cancellation on thr room at least if I can't
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 2:36pm

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Oh it was rotten alright. Waking up at 7am to find yourself in Preston wasn't bad enough, it was only half way there.

Yeah, won't be getting the bus. Looked at the overnight train on the Thursday night but f**k that. Will get a flight up at some stage on the Friday from London. Plenty of options.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 3:04pm
Got the 1600 Friday flight from Gatwick for £33

Edited by Newryrep - 27 Jul 2022 at 3:05pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 3:37pm

I am struggling to imagine who this applies to.  If you live in London why would you need to
Save on London accommodation.  If you don’t live in London why would you be going to London.  Am I missing something. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am struggling to imagine who this applies to.  If you live in London why would you need to
Save on London accommodation.  If you don’t live in London why would you be going to London.  Am I missing something. 

You could be there for work 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
cournioni View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cournioni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 12:14am
Went with Easyjet out of Belfast international to Glasgow. Was surprisingly easy on the pocket at the time.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 6:40am

It applies to anyone. I live in Manchester, but fancy that bus that only costs £9 and only takes 14 hours so will head south 1st I reckon.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You could be there for work 

Surely work pays for your hotel then.
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

It applies to anyone. I live in Manchester, but fancy that bus that only costs £9 and only takes 14 hours so will head south 1st I reckon.

Let me guess this right.  You are in manchester and you are going to london to get  14 hour bus to glasgow because its 9 quid.  How much and how long does it take to get to london from manchester and same question for  manchester to glasgow.
AKA pedantic kunt
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 8:28am

Let me guess this right.  You are in manchester and you are going to london to get  14 hour bus to glasgow because its 9 quid.  How much and how long does it take to get to london from manchester and same question for  manchester to glasgow.

Pretty sure he was taking the Michael! 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 8:28am

This is a wind up 

I sssume the original reply was a typo and they meant save on the extra night accommodation in “Glasgow”?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 60>
  Share Topic