You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 199>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 12:24pm
Putin has shown 'peace agreement' he says is signed by Ukraine.all was done last year, he says, until Boris rode into town.

Interesting video from that lad James O'Keefe with a BlackRock official.
Ukraine war is good for them and they don't want peace. 

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 12:37pm
Russia could just go home

Why on earth is it up to Ukraine to agree to peace by giving away massive chunks of their territory to an absolute abhorrent enemy? 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:30pm
All wars end with peace talks and Ukraine has categorically ruled that out as have, it would seem, America. 

Meanwhile,  thousands die.

Edited by The GerK - 21 Jun 2023 at 1:30pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:36pm
And Russia? 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:41pm
Russia what?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

All wars end with peace talks and Ukraine has categorically ruled that out as have, it would seem, America. 

They haven't though, they ruled them out until Russia pulls back from Ukrainian land, or agrees to do so. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:46pm

WWII had numerous surrenders. Germany were pushed all the way back across Europe and Japan’s hand was forced on an unconditional basis through nuclear warfare. The armistice after WW1 was so imperfect it caused another World War.

And Russia’s idea of ‘peace’ is bogus. It would involve them withdrawing provided the map is redrawn and the sovereignty of Ukraine being heavily compromised. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

They haven't though, they ruled them out until Russia pulls back from Ukrainian land, or agrees to do so. 

Back to my first post. Ukraine agreed to the deal but withdrew after western interference. 
They were happy to sign a deal that ceded some land and agreed to no Nato.

They deemed this in the best interests of Ukraine. But Nato did not. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:48pm

Russia what?

You are suggesting that the only obstacle to leave is Ukraine and the US. And not the actual aggressor? 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Russia what?

You are suggesting that the only obstacle to leave is Ukraine and the US. And not the actual aggressor? 

In the case in point, yes. If true,  deal was done. See above post 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 1:58pm
I don't believe him well. I think it's far more likely that he is full of sh*t.

Ukraine should negotiate when they feel it's appropriate. If they feel that they can't negotiate in good faith with the very people who have brutally murdered thousands of their population including children, then that's fair enough. Again, Russia can go home and there will be peace. It's not reasonable to assert that Ukraine should give up their territory for some version of Russian sanctioned peace. 

Until the next time Russia rolls into town to murder their children 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I don't believe him well. I think it's far more likely that he is full of sh*t.

Ukraine should negotiate when they feel it's appropriate. If they feel that they can't negotiate in good faith with the very people who have brutally murdered thousands of their population including children, then that's fair enough. Again, Russia can go home and there will be peace. It's not reasonable to assert that Ukraine should give up their territory for some version of Russian sanctioned peace. 

Until the next time Russia rolls into town to murder their children 

I'm sure the document which he says is signed by Kiev is easy to verify or debunk. BJ also on record at the time saying it wasn't a good time for peace. 

As I said, if Ukraine were happy with agreement,  why change heart after western interference. 
And as my second video suggests,  this war is great business for the powerful financial institutes in America. 

Edited by The GerK - 21 Jun 2023 at 2:04pm
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:11pm

And as my second video suggests,  this war is great business for the powerful financial institutes in America. 

America. Blah, blah, blah, blah. We know about the military industrial complex, we know about the predilection towards intervention, and we know about illegal warfare and American responsibility. But that's generally irrelevant here, as it was Russia that unilaterally invaded a neighbouring country, having done so nine years previously, without sanction. The easiest explanation is that Russia tried to take the same approach as they did in 2014, only this time they were met with resistance from Ukraine and the international community. They expected to invade, make their demands, and have them met. In short, 'give us what we want, we'll leave, and people won't die.' Thats state terrorism.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

America. Blah, blah, blah, blah. We know about the military industrial complex, we know about the predilection towards intervention, and we know about illegal warfare and American responsibility. But that's generally irrelevant here, as it was Russia that unilaterally invaded a neighbouring country, having done so nine years previously, without sanction. The easiest explanation is that Russia tried to take the same approach as they did in 2014, only this time they were met with resistance from Ukraine and the international community. They expected to invade, make their demands, and have them met. In short, 'give us what we want, we'll leave, and people won't die.' Thats state terrorism.

Not denying any of that but my point was a deal was done, if true, and signed by Kiev. But it'snot what Nato wanted
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:24pm

Not denying any of that but my point was a deal was done, if true, and signed by Kiev. But it'snot what Nato wanted

First, this claim of a historic deal being ready to sign seems to be put forward by the Russian administration. At the time, there was no suggestion of a concrete peace deal being hammered out, let alone being signed. Putin frantically waiving around a piece of inkjet paper with text on it means nothing. In fact, in April 2022 Lavrov announced that a peace deal put forward by Ukraine was deemed unacceptable, and therefore rejected. So it is on record that Russia won't accept an imperfect peace (from their point of view). That part will be forgotten.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

First, this claim of a historic deal being ready to sign seems to be put forward by the Russian administration. At the time, there was no suggestion of a concrete peace deal being hammered out, let alone being signed. Putin frantically waiving around a piece of inkjet paper with text on it means nothing. In fact, in April 2022 Lavrov announced that a peace deal put forward by Ukraine was deemed unacceptable, and therefore rejected. So it is on record that Russia won't accept an imperfect peace (from their point of view). That part will be forgotten.

I'm sure the agreement can be verified or debunked easily enough. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:57pm

I'm sure the agreement can be verified or debunked easily enough. 

Well it starts to lose any credibility when the first time we hear about 'it' is when Putin is waving 'it' about, and blaming Bojo for its collapse. 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 2:57pm
I would 100% believe everything Putin says. He doesn't exactly have a history of making misleading statements.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 199>
  Share Topic