You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 210>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:01am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

which brings me to back to US dicating to other sovereign nations what they should do. China are a threat to the US in atleast as financial top dog in the world because of their massive manufacturing base. US dont like this and will do everything to suppress chinas financial progress. This goes back to Vietnam, some can say it was political ideaology, communism versus capitalism. But what does that mean, its pureley finanical, the US believe in private ownership and china beleievd in no ownership. The rich elite were threatened with what they could own/earn. The rich elite run the US.
Yes china human rights brutal. but thats not why america rage against them in truth. Want proof? If it was the US would rage against Saudi Arabia and Israel. But they dont cos those countries arent a threat to them financially

And taking that to its logical conclusion, you shouldn’t be “both siding” the conflict in Ukraine. Why should Russia flex its military muscle in order to strong-arm a sovereign state into making geo-political decisions ‘advantageous’ to Russia.

I’m not here to defend the US. I’m not. But this leads back to the original discussion we’ve been having. Simply because the US “have form” it doesn’t explain the Russian invasion in Ukraine. In order to do so you either need to extrapolate far more from certain facts than is reasonable, or buy into narratives of people like Chomsky who are the patron saints of US centrism (I.e. every action is somehow related to America). 

Russia shouldnt ofcourse not. But America was also trying to steer the Ukranian geopolitical decisions.

And as America are ( although I fear increasingly less so) Top Dog in the world used their position to dictate or control geoplitical decisions so in many ways the likes of Chomsky is correct.

And yet taking that at face value that doesn’t mean their conclusions on Ukraine-Russia are correct. In short, it falls from the realm of political theory to conspiracy theory. I used the example of the CIA intelligence that arrived months after the Euromaidan, and the fire in the Odessa Trade Union House.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:27am

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I'll sum it up for you OhhAhh. 
West - Coonts 
East - Coonts 
The only debate is which is more cultish. In the case of Ukraine it's the East in other conflicts it's the West. The loser's are the nations who are too small not to be bullied.

In other news...
We have agreed on this before

As for Oil that is interesting alright. But maybe shows Russia dont control the information on news as much as everyone accuses them of
Russia controls the narrative as best they can. No different to the West. Our own Irish media are quite fond of pushing a narrative as we've seen recently. 

If people think Russia is like North Korea they are fools. And tbh with you I don't care about those people.

I have a number of degrees and one of them is in economics. If you need anymore advice on the Russian economy just give me a shout.

Edited by eireland - 03 May 2024 at 11:35am
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:34am

which brings me to back to US dicating to other sovereign nations what they should do. China are a threat to the US in atleast as financial top dog in the world because of their massive manufacturing base. US dont like this and will do everything to suppress chinas financial progress. This goes back to Vietnam, some can say it was political ideaology, communism versus capitalism. But what does that mean, its pureley finanical, the US believe in private ownership and china beleievd in no ownership. The rich elite were threatened with what they could own/earn. The rich elite run the US.
Yes china human rights brutal. but thats not why america rage against them in truth. Want proof? If it was the US would rage against Saudi Arabia and Israel. But they dont cos those countries arent a threat to them financially

And taking that to its logical conclusion, you shouldn’t be “both siding” the conflict in Ukraine. Why should Russia flex its military muscle in order to strong-arm a sovereign state into making geo-political decisions ‘advantageous’ to Russia.

I’m not here to defend the US. I’m not. But this leads back to the original discussion we’ve been having. Simply because the US “have form” it doesn’t explain the Russian invasion in Ukraine. In order to do so you either need to extrapolate far more from certain facts than is reasonable, or buy into narratives of people like Chomsky who are the patron saints of US centrism (I.e. every action is somehow related to America). 

Russia shouldnt ofcourse not. But America was also trying to steer the Ukranian geopolitical decisions.

And as America are ( although I fear increasingly less so) Top Dog in the world used their position to dictate or control geoplitical decisions so in many ways the likes of Chomsky is correct.

And yet taking that at face value that doesn’t mean their conclusions on Ukraine-Russia are correct. In short, it falls from the realm of political theory to conspiracy theory. I used the example of the CIA intelligence that arrived months after the Euromaidan, and the fire in the Odessa Trade Union House.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:38am
Have you read the 1 million word judgement before sharing that? I’d like to point to the misrepresentation that took place about the so-called ‘exoneration’ of Milosevic in 2017 and was peddled by the likes of John Pilger.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 11:59am

Have you read the 1 million word judgement before sharing that? I’d like to point to the misrepresentation that took place about the so-called ‘exoneration’ of Milosevic in 2017 and was peddled by the likes of John Pilger.

It wouldnt load LOL

and looks like it in Ukranian. 

there a weight of information out there of nefarious involvement by both the US and Russia.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 12:01pm

It wouldnt load LOL

and looks like it in Ukranian. 

there a weight of information out there of nefarious involvement by both the US and Russia.

Yes, it loads in Ukrainian. So you didn’t read it, and shared it. Legal judgements are dense and convoluted and are ripe for misrepresentation. I use the prime example of Milosevic in 2017 that was leapt upon by the likes of John Pilger.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 1:02pm
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 1:11pm
You’re basically putting up more articles. If you want to prove the point please quote directly from the judgement where it proves there was a false flag event.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 1:46pm

You’re basically putting up more articles. If you want to prove the point please quote directly from the judgement where it proves there was a false flag event.

In work so not a chance.

Just sharing to show the weight of information out their countering the narrative
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 2:03pm

In work so not a chance.

Just sharing to show the weight of information out their countering the narrative

A couple of links isn’t some sort of counterweight. And certainly the likes of Grayzone aren’t. If you can’t find quotes from the judgement that indicate false flag then the chances are the convoluted nature of a 1 million + word judgement is being misrepresented. Or else is being interpreted that way. You say you hate narrative, yet the links you have provided are narrative.

Edited by Het-field - 03 May 2024 at 2:03pm
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 2:16pm

In work so not a chance.

A couple of links isn’t some sort of counterweight. And certainly the likes of Grayzone aren’t. If you can’t find quotes from the judgement that indicate false flag then the chances are the convoluted nature of a 1 million + word judgement is being misrepresented. Or else is being interpreted that way. You say you hate narrative, yet the links you have provided are narrative.

I didnt share a grayzone one. 

the second link I shared is analysis I would say more than narrative. Its actually very good read.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 2:24pm

In work so not a chance.

the second link I shared is analysis I would say more than narrative. Its actually very good read.

And yet does it actually extract the key findings, in unambiguous terms about the judgement?
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 2:27pm

In work so not a chance.

And yet does it actually extract the key findings, in unambiguous terms about the judgement?

I sahred the judgement article to show, western media bias and a story of nefarious act that got no coverage, cos it doesnt suit a narrative

The last link I sent it summarising far better than I could of meddling in 2014. but its not alone, as I said theres a weight of articles out there to say similarily.  
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 2:31pm

In work so not a chance.

I sahred the judgement article to show, western media bias and a story of nefarious act that got no coverage, cos it doesnt suit a narrative

The last link I sent it summarising far better than I could of meddling in 2014. but its not alone, as I said theres a weight of articles out there to say similarily.  

It’s only bias if you can say, categorically that the judgement indicates a false flag. You can’t just share an article that lacks direct references to portions of the judgement, and expect it to be swallowed as accurate. That is the only way you can argue a legal judgement.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 4:16pm
And thats fair to say but time doesnt allow me to do it.

What time does allow me to do is provide artivle after article showing US influence in Ukraine before and around the the time of 2014. Western Attitudes give the US a free pass pre the invasion. A volatile country where both Russia and America were meddling and Allegainces split
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 4:19pm

What time does allow me to do is provide artivle after article showing US influence in Ukraine before and around the the time of 2014. Western Attitudes give the US a free pass pre the invasion. A volatile country where both Russia and America were meddling and Allegainces split

So what’s your point then? You’ve said the invasion was wrong.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 4:25pm

Im arguing the free Pass US gets from its meddling in the Ukraine. Ive been told on here, it has nothing to do with the invasion. Ive been argued with that there was no meddling. Ive been argued with the the meddling only happened after the Euromaiden. But theres too much information out there from non unfiifed sources that show there was somehting going on. A long abstracted battle for Ukraine
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2024 at 4:29pm

Im arguing the free Pass US gets from its meddling in the Ukraine. Ive been told on here, it has nothing to do with the invasion. Ive been argued with that there was no meddling. Ive been argued with the the meddling only happened after the Euromaiden. But theres too much information out there from non unfiifed sources that show there was somehting going on. A long abstracted battle for Ukraine

Again, this goes to degrees of meddling, and the disproportionate weight that lands on the side of Russian meddling, and attempts to meddle after the Kremlin lost a sympathetic government in Ukraine. This is what caused the conflict
. This again returns to Ukraine as a sovereign state. 

If your concern is about a “free-pass” for the US, then the priorities are wrong.

Edited by Het-field - 03 May 2024 at 4:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 210>
  Share Topic