Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 10:15am
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Eire guide on fb reporting it will be a full house according to “informed sources”

It’ll be in Rome lads, 100%
Just wait and see is the best bet
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 11:05am
No need to worry. All ST holders will be sorted either way.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 11:28am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

No need to worry. All ST holders will be sorted either way.

A full house would be huge financially for the FAI.  It would also give the team a lift.  

No idea if the "inside info" is correct but certainly possible given decisions ar ebeing made in government but not communicated publicly yet.

I'm not too keen on 30K Ronaldo fans booing our players but I'd love a full house.  
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 11:30am
Hopefully the speculation about a full house is correct. FAI should sell these tickets as part of new season tickets and any leftovers go on public sale. Would be a huge financial boost and would ensure a fairly full stadium going forward. 
Here we go again
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:23pm
As per Richard Chambers on Twitter, stadiums back to full capacity from Friday
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Hopefully the speculation about a full house is correct. FAI should sell these tickets as part of new season tickets and any leftovers go on public sale. Would be a huge financial boost and would ensure a fairly full stadium going forward. 
Agree with that
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Agree with that
The new ST is for the calendar year of 2022. This game is in just over 3 weeks. The only thing there should be is a presale for ST holders etc as soon as capacity is determined giving a 48 hour window to buy your ticket before a general sale. 
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Agree with that
The new ST is for the calendar year of 2022. This game is in just over 3 weeks. The only thing there should be is a presale for ST holders etc as soon as capacity is determined giving a 48 hour window to buy your ticket before a general sale. 

It's a pity the FAI couldnt have their house in order so that the season ticket for 2022 allowed you first refusal on this match, after existing season ticket holders were looked after.
Not arguing or complaining just a pity in terms of selling season tickets, more than likely the ST will be on sale for christmas anyway
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Agree with that

It's a pity the FAI couldnt have their house in order so that the season ticket for 2022 allowed you first refusal on this match, after existing season ticket holders were looked after.
Not arguing or complaining just a pity in terms of selling season tickets, more than likely the ST will be on sale for christmas anyway
The plan was to move to a calendar year ST for some time. Thats happening in 2022 but only if we are allowed full stadiums to which nobody really knew until now given the announcement. In fairness, how many considerations should they give? Once they look after existing ST holders for this, leave future considerations to the future.

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Oct 2021 at 12:58pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 1:07pm

Agree with that

The plan was to move to a calendar year ST for some time. Thats happening in 2022 but only if we are allowed full stadiums to which nobody really knew until now given the announcement. In fairness, how many considerations should they give? Once they look after existing ST holders for this, leave future considerations to the future.

Jesus Sham I was only saying. It might have helped sell 2022 season tickets. Sorry I opened my mouth now
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 1:38pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:17pm
It'll probably be very hard to get a ticket via ticketmaster without any pre-sale I would imagine.
Didn't get the ST the last time (which I am now obviously regretting)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:20pm

Agree with that

Jesus Sham I was only saying. It might have helped sell 2022 season tickets. Sorry I opened my mouth now
And I was only replying, not sure what I said that required your rattle exiting at such speed.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:27pm

Agree with that

How dare you come onto a well known forum and voice your opinion. Don’t you know by now, that unless you can prove 100% attendance for the last number of years, a picture with at least 2 members of the Irish squad and a personal relationship with the FAI, then and only then would it be permissible for you to post your opinion on an open forum. Not to even mention tickets LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:28pm
Jaysus another comedian.

Foggy did what I did, voiced an opinion. I responded to his response to mine. He took my response up wrongly, maybe I could have worded it better, maybe not. Either way, your post is just schoolboy like and I would remind you that the forum is over 18sThumbs Up

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Oct 2021 at 2:31pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:47pm
This kind of sh*te never happens on the NPF
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

This kind of sh*te never happens on the NPF
True. The NPF Clap
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 4:04pm

[QUOTE=irish_major]Hopefully the speculation about a full house is correct. FAI should sell these tickets as part of new season tickets and any leftovers go on public sale. Would be a huge financial boost and would ensure a fairly full stadium going forward. 
Agree with that

Confused

Edited by GreenDodger93 - 19 Oct 2021 at 4:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
  Share Topic