You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 30>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Anybody any idea how to see what credit u have for the last season tickets and how to use it
I've never seen it on my account but they've confirmed to me a couple times that it's on my account. At this stage I think you'll only be able to use it for season ticket renewal but might be wrong on that or if you have access to the Portugal presale still. May still be able to request a refund as well? 

Can't see any mention of it on my fai account, isn't letting me use it on the pre sale for the portugal game either. Think u might be right about it being used against the new season tickets
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

any idea how to get sponsor presale? used to be handy when it was 3.

Yep was so handy, actually got tickets to the Belarus (2016) and Denmark (2017) games through the 3 pre sale 

Reckon it might of been a typo and there might be no sponsor sale 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Yep was so handy, actually got tickets to the Belarus (2016) and Denmark (2017) games through the 3 pre sale 

The FAi still have sponsors so they'll probably be buying tickets is my guess. Sponsors get access to buy additional tickets 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:15pm

Anybody any idea how to see what credit u have for the last season tickets and how to use it
I've never seen it on my account but they've confirmed to me a couple times that it's on my account. At this stage I think you'll only be able to use it for season ticket renewal but might be wrong on that or if you have access to the Portugal presale still. May still be able to request a refund as well? 

Can't see any mention of it on my fai account, isn't letting me use it on the pre sale for the portugal game either. Think u might be right about it being used against the new season tickets

It was available for me to use last time out but not this time! No harm as I wasn’t planning on using it until next years season ticket.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

It was available for me to use last time out but not this time! No harm as I wasn’t planning on using it until next years season ticket.

Yeah pretty sure it was there when buying for Azerbaijan/Serbia double header but don't remember seeing it for Qatar game??

I definitely didn't use it either  
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

The FAi still have sponsors so they'll probably be buying tickets is my guess. Sponsors get access to buy additional tickets 
I work for a sponsor of the FAI. Haven’t heard anything in the job about it.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 1:51pm
The credit is linked to your FAI Ticketmaster account and for whatever reason the tickets for this game were not sold through the FAI Ticketmaster.

You'll see it there for the next Season Ticket.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Yeah pretty sure it was there when buying for Azerbaijan/Serbia double header but don't remember seeing it for Qatar game??

Actually you are right, wasn’t there for Qatar either. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:12pm

Got ours taken off the Serbia game , look if you buy next seasons ST it will be taken off that .

Edited by Claret Murph - 21 Oct 2021 at 2:12pm
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:15pm
what a shambles that was.

Single ST holder here, the email it said only one ticket limit, ended up getting 4 in the end, but yjr system would have allowed me to take 6
EastTerracer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastTerracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:15pm
A bit of a scramble with the Ticketmaster issues this morning but did manage to get east lower tickets - season tickets are in Block 105 but none available in the pre-sale. Did anyone see Blocks 104, 105 or 106 on sale this morning or are they holding them back for sponsors?
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:25pm
It seemed that when the requirement for a code was lifted you could buy up to 6?
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by EastTerracer EastTerracer wrote:

A bit of a scramble with the Ticketmaster issues this morning but did manage to get east lower tickets - season tickets are in Block 105 but none available in the pre-sale. Did anyone see Blocks 104, 105 or 106 on sale this morning or are they holding them back for sponsors?

Pretty sure I saw 104 available when selecting tickets at one stage but most options I got were for 116 (Which I took)
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

What an utter sh*tshow 

Couldn't agree more! One step forward, two steps back.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Got ours taken off the Serbia game , look if you buy next seasons ST it will be taken off that .

When will season tickets go on sale though. 

Sham, any idea?
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by EastTerracer EastTerracer wrote:

Yeah ended up getting 104 even tho was aiming for 114Dead
Allnighters11 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allnighters11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:18pm
I got Block 104, was hoping for anything in the South Stand, usual ST is 113
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

When will season tickets go on sale though. 

Sham, any idea?
Whats a season Ticket?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 30>
  Share Topic