Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Scales

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 1:59pm
Thought himself and Hart were Celtic's best players, kept Rangers out by themselves at times.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 1:59pm
Celtic fans sh*tting all over Liam pregame on twitter. Delighted to see him put a performance in today 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 2:00pm
Great shift there today in a tough game, thought he was great to be honest.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Fair play to him, tough to play your first Glasgow derby away from home at a time when your own supporters are far from convinced by you and your centre back partner is all over the place for much of the game. He was excellent today.
only saw the 1st half but was equal with Johnston as best of celtics defenders. With his CB partner at sea for chunks of it, away from home against your rivals, poor  / unconvincing start ri season, he played well in a very important win. Not sure what more he could have done except a goal from 40yds. Lots of games coming up for him to get starts with injuries considered.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 2:33pm
Won man of the match - to do that in an away Glasgow derby is no small achievement. Delighted for him. Could play a bit of Champions League football this season.

Edited by You Tell Me - 03 Sep 2023 at 2:50pm
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 3:37pm
MOTM, and probably deserved. Did very well overall, delighted for him. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 3:44pm
Anyone who saw him play regularly at Rovers won't be suprised
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 3:58pm
Did very well considering how poor the fella beside him was.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 4:00pm
Celtic seem to have a penchant for signing Swedish centre backs that are completely incapable of playing their preferred style of football. Starfelt was the same, looked like he was playing with a medicine ball trying to pass out from the back.
We're decent enough..
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 4:21pm
What was his whoscored rating?
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2023 at 10:09pm
Waiting for plannig's review as nobody else matters! #zombies 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 1:52am
Is Mikey Johnston back at Celtic?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:14am

Liam was quality yesterday in such a massive game.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 4:00am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Waiting for plannig's review as nobody else matters! #zombies 

I haven't seen a post on here from Planning in a long time, nothing about Kelleher either.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Liam was quality yesterday in such a massive game.

He got pretty badly done for a header in the first minute that put him out of position and rangers scored from it, but it was var checked and was offside. When I seen that I though he was in for a difficult game but in some ways it settled  him and he grew into it very quickly after that and was very composed on the ball and very good in the tackle. Full back prob his more suited position as not strong enough in the air. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Is Mikey Johnston back at Celtic?

Yeah but he's injured 
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 1:51pm
Keeps his place in the starting XI with Lagerbielke dropping to the bench for Nat Phillips.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2023 at 8:07pm
seems he played well again today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
  Share Topic