You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020: Group D CRO, CZP, ENG, SCO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

After such a great start, they give a way a brutal goal. They're definitely the most Ireland like of all the Euros teams 

Yeah. They couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo either so far.

We just did it for about 8 games in a row.
Sponsored Links

Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:42pm
Great finish, come on Scotland!
orourkeda View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:43pm
Nice Goal.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:45pm
Rice is some advertisement for facial hair and a decent haircut improving someone's looks.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:54pm
Interesting to see the support for Scotland on here yet when you go on their board it's clear that they mostly can't stand us. 

Edited by You Tell Me - 22 Jun 2021 at 8:54pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:55pm
Still reckon England will conspire to draw this game.

Put a bet on Scotland to beat Croatia by the odd goal. Unfortunately it was supposed to be 1-0. Knew I should've went for a 2-1.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Interesting to see the support for Scotland on here yet when you go on their board it's clear that they mostly can't stand us. 

I've brought this up recently. The admiration is definitely one-sided.
bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 8:57pm

I want them knocked out, I can’t stand them. Clarke is a horrible bastard and Robertson is another fella I just despise - I think he’s as hateful and spiteful as they come. I hope the Czechs run riot in the second half.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

I want them knocked out, I can’t stand them. Clarke is a horrible bastard and Robertson is another fella I just despise - I think he’s as hateful and spiteful as they come. I hope the Czechs run riot in the second half.

Why?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:02pm
I’ve always had pleasant interactions with Scotland fans.
Vast majority are sound. I don’t look at other teams forums but there’s been a fair few arseholes on here over the years.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:14pm
Yeah I’d know a few and all sound and were supportive of us during Euro 2016, albeit that little bit of resentment that we got in ahead of them... understandable when NI, Wales & England were there too I suppose.

Edited by Landsdowne90 - 22 Jun 2021 at 9:14pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:20pm
What a hit.

You have to hand it to the Scots, they've conceded to a few absolute crackers of goals in this tournament.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:21pm
Was that a blem or a ging ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:23pm
Sweet pass in the build-up and an even sweeter finish.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:39pm
3-1. Scotland go 11 from 11 in first round exits to keep up their 100% record in major finals. 25 years and counting without winning a game.

Every tournament must be like how Euro 2012 was for us when you're a Scotland fan. They should wrap it up with a rousing rendition of Loch Lomond from the stands.

Edited by You Tell Me - 22 Jun 2021 at 9:48pm
orourkeda View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:54pm

3-1. Scotland go 11 from 11 in first round exits to keep up their 100% record in major finals. 25 years and counting without winning a game.

Every tournament must be like how Euro 2012 was for us when you're a Scotland fan. They should wrap it up with a rousing rendition of Loch Lomond from the stands.

That's impressive in a perverse kind of way.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:55pm
Scots can have no complaints, created chances just not clinical enough.
orourkeda View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orourkeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Landsdowne90 Landsdowne90 wrote:

Scots can have no complaints, created chances just not clinical enough.

In short. They were shyte.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic