You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

All politically motivated imo.

Tell me it's not a coincidence all of it kicks off the day after Netanyahu's rival was asked to form a government LOL

It all started with deliberate acts of provocation by tossing stun grenades in a revered Mosque, during Ramadan! 

I don't think it's a land grab or any of the sort, Benny's at risk of losing power, he needs to do something to earn votes when they inevitably goto the polls yet again and this will probably do it. 

You're spot on and you're also right that it's not a land grab seeing as the land has already been grabbed 70 odd years ago. 

Ye could be right
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 11:48am
Heartbreaking!!

I hate those IDF bastards more than anyone on this planet. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 9:07am
Another 8 children killed.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Tell me it's not a coincidence all of it kicks off the day after Netanyahu's rival was asked to form a government LOL

It all started with deliberate acts of provocation by tossing stun grenades in a revered Mosque, during Ramadan! 

I don't think it's a land grab or any of the sort, Benny's at risk of losing power, he needs to do something to earn votes when they inevitably goto the polls yet again and this will probably do it. 

You're spot on and you're also right that it's not a land grab seeing as the land has already been grabbed 70 odd years ago. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:36pm
anniversary of the state of Israel foundation.
Kicks off every year.
Hamas rocket Israeli land, Israelis bomb the sh*te out of West Bank/anywhere hamas exist.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 10:19pm

Edited by coyne - 15 May 2021 at 10:21pm
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Does anyone really think Israel have any intention of a peace deal or two state settlement. I certainly dont. I believe they will wipe the Palestinians out as the world looks on allowing them to ‘defend’ themselves as they bombard the open prison they have sealed off from the world, levelling high rise blocks of homes, hospitals. The US could potentially end this all by pulling them into line but the Palestinians dont matter to them nor serve any useful purpose. 

Bottom line ..................
There is over 20 Arab states in the world and one Jewish .

Where would you chosse to live is you were Jewish ? 

They had the choice in 1947 for the spilt where the Palestinians were given the best two parts of land but they wanted it all . 

Remeneber the Palestines were given back Gaza as part of the peace deal , now that worked well . 

Bottom line is Israel is a genocidal murderous regime with one goal but you have nothing to say on Israeli apartheid, collective punishment, blockades, countless contraventions on International law, land grabs, illegal evictions, etc etc because you lived there once and had a good time. Fair play. 

Sweep sweep nothing to see here! 
Some boyos on here alright! 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 7:46pm

Does anyone really think Israel have any intention of a peace deal or two state settlement. I certainly dont. I believe they will wipe the Palestinians out as the world looks on allowing them to ‘defend’ themselves as they bombard the open prison they have sealed off from the world, levelling high rise blocks of homes, hospitals. The US could potentially end this all by pulling them into line but the Palestinians dont matter to them nor serve any useful purpose. 

They had the choice in 1947 for the spilt where the Palestinians were given the best two parts of land but they wanted it all . 

Remeneber the Palestines were given back Gaza as part of the peace deal , now that worked well . 

Bottom line is Israel is a genocidal murderous regime with one goal but you have nothing to say on Israeli apartheid, collective punishment, blockades, countless contraventions on International law, land grabs, illegal evictions, etc etc because you lived there once and had a good time. Fair play. 

Sweep sweep nothing to see here! 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 6:23pm

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 4:29pm
Its a land grab by Israel. And while the rest of the world dont want to deal with it, its the people of Palestine who ultimately pay the price. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 4:00pm

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 3:50pm
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 3:25pm
Good times Beavis, still possibly the best ireland trip I was on.

The Israeli right is so far out of line. There is literally no prospect of a peace deal for a generation. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

The narrative to go? Hamas killed a 6 year old this week with anti tank missile. They don’t need to say anything except the facts. Firing missiles into a city is careless, with the sole aim of killing and destruction. They’ve been at war multiple occasions now, recently being 2006. First being as I said earlier 1948. That’s longer than the Provisional IRA in Northern Ireland. In 1948 Israel was created to be a Arab/Jewish state at the UN Council, ironically it was the Arabs that invaded non settled Jewish areas to prevent that. Jews flocked to Israel in the 1920s-40s to flee the oppression often of Hitler, would you prefer they all stayed and died! The local Arabs couldn’t accept the Jews calls it was their ancestral home. Hamas also refuse to move on agreeing what a peace treaty could look like, as for them any Jews in the area is one jew too many. 
The day will come when Israel has had enough of watching rockets fly over Tel Aviv and they invade the Gaza Strip. As they’ve done in Lebanon previously. Israel has a democratically elected government, it is recognised by the UN, the capital being Jerusalem is recognised by the USA. Are all their actions perfect, absolutely not. But a few bad apples or actions isn’t the entire nation or army. Similar to the British Army, those individuals who opened fire in Ballymurphy/Derry don’t stand for the entire British army most of which would of been disgusted and outraged at those shootings and the time it’s taken for a verdict of innocent. 

Anyway...I'm not debating this. Simply look at the facts - deaths, territory taken and civil rights. No argument. As I said, it's exactly as Israel/Zionism wants.

I'm embarrassed to hear Irish people parroting this nonsense (though your support for the British Army is a telling one.)

I'll just leave this hang like a bad fart:
Originally posted by TigerToll TigerToll wrote:

the capital being Jerusalem is recognised by the USA
Clap

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Anyone go there when Ireland played them back in the day? Connolly scored IIRC

Ironically, myself and SaintTom. 

I thought it was Duffer that scored....after 4 or 5 mins I think. I was photoed with an Israeli soldier and showed up in the Herald. A proud day.

The mots were grand thoughCool

<insert witty comment>
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 5:44pm
Met loads backpacking when younger. The lads were arrogant and aloof, the birds were the salt of the earth. All were just out of the army and traveling on non Israeli passports.

I fear for everyone over there that Israel's right wing strategy towards the Palestinians could cause a cataclysmic collapse of the state some day.

Many think that would never happen.... Well I remember in the noughties thinking Syria would be a cool place to travel to. It was peaceful and safe. I'd go visit the ancient cities and eat at the largest restaurant in the world in Damascus http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7435424.stm Some hope of that happening now. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 14 May 2021 at 5:49pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 2:55pm
Clinton Morrison scored
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 2:49pm
Anyone go there when Ireland played them back in the day? Connolly scored IIRC
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 2:40pm
Happy Birthday Isreal 
The dark side.. And the light
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic