You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Festy Ebosele

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 33>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenshoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 3:21pm
yeah I saw that on Twitter too. Lots of pics on Festy with the girl at her training session. Festy seems like a great guy, I'm seriously rooting for this guy now to have a good career!
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 6:10pm
Great taste in hoodies as well.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 2:25pm
On as an early sub for Derby today. Making a big difference already, he really is absolutely rapid - can't recall too many Irish players with the burst of acceleration that he has - thinking back to maybe Terry Phelan or someone.
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm
Came on near the end of first half. Some pace, very impressive in the short time till half time. He has a fairly long throw on him to, could come in handy at time. 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

On as an early sub for Derby today. Making a big difference already, he really is absolutely rapid - can't recall too many Irish players with the burst of acceleration that he has - thinking back to maybe Terry Phelan or someone.

Watchin this match and he changes the team for the better when he comes on.
Injects pace, is direct.  Brings the others up to his energy and I suspect Derby will be a better team in the 2nd half.
Can't be much worse, admittedly.

amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 5:56pm
such a bright prospect, cant wait to see how he continues to develop for club and country
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:02pm
We need to start celebrating Festivus. Who's up for the feats of strength?
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 10:47am
https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1489529175375585283

Reporting that Festy is to have a medical with Udinese.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 10:52am
Source seems to be a reputable journalist with Sky Italy. Sounds like he's signing a pre-contract with them. Could pop up at Watford at some point as well, given the link between the two clubs.
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 12:35pm
another irish player making the move to serie a, wonderful to see so many of our lads getting some exposure outside of the english system. I think this move will work out very well .
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 12:43pm
Is this move something that would happen in Summer?

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Source seems to be a reputable journalist with Sky Italy. Sounds like he's signing a pre-contract with them. Could pop up at Watford at some point as well, given the link between the two clubs.

Would be a big positive for Abankwah if another Irish player is at the same club too.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Is this move something that would happen in Summer?

Yes, the Italian transfer window is closed so he couldn't move until the summer.
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Seems very surprising he's doing a medical now for a move in the summer.
Any news behind this story?
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by pateen pateen wrote:

Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Seems very surprising he's doing a medical now for a move in the summer.
Any news behind this story?

Why would that be surprising? They want to know what they are getting. This would be to make sure his ticker is in good nick etc. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 2:37pm
Yeah I dont think he did have a medical, when the rumors broke last week he appeared to be in Amsterdam for few days with his girlfriend.
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 4:35pm
so much sh*te clickbait around these days hard to know if there’s any substance to this at all!!
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 8:30pm
having a very good first half against Hull here. Very difficult to defend one on one out on the wing with the power and quickness he has from a standing start. Could be a real addition to the senior team. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 33>
  Share Topic