You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

General league of Ireland chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 60>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Cork City Schooligans have made a f**king disgrace of themselves, trying to charge the Bray at half time, in the pitch now trying to have another go.. Pyro on the pitch throughout the half. Letting the club down massively. 

Second half delayed because of it, lad in an ambulance after getting smacked in the jaw, more pyro on the pitch. f**k Cork. 
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Duff's demeanor is awful.  Such a miserable bollocks. 

I like him.  Reminds me of myself

He will be even more miserable looking in the 1st Division next season. That's if hes still there which of course he wont be. Walllkiiiessss 😂
I love beer gardens
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:10pm
Coyle in midfield is a bit of a liability for Shels both on & off the ball 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:35pm
Very good from Pats. Superior team and finished Shels off clinically. 
I love beer gardens
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:39pm
Very enjoyable. Pats look very good. Shels had a couple of good spells tonight but couldn't find the finish.

Super start  
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 8:42am

Cork City Schooligans have made a f**king disgrace of themselves, trying to charge the Bray at half time, in the pitch now trying to have another go.. Pyro on the pitch throughout the half. Letting the club down massively. 
I was at the game last night, at HT some Bray kids ran over and pulled down and robbed a load of CC flags. CC fans obviously wanted them back hence the problems 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 9:15am
obviously stupid what the bray fans done but the video of cork fans attacking the Bray fans right beside a little girl in the stands is absolutely sickening. Really really bad look for the league. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 9:57am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Little things still annoy the sh1te out of me in the league. Names on the back of shirts should be mandatory. Simple. Looks amateurish some teams having them and others not. Its not a big job.

Yeah big time.

Even the line ups announced on SM, they don't have the numbers. I wouldn't be too familiar with a lot of LOI players, so trying to figure this out throughout the game is annoying.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was at the game last night, at HT some Bray kids ran over and pulled down and robbed a load of CC flags. CC fans obviously wanted them back hence the problems 

Didn't hear that but til this morning, I've heard off the steward there it was only one flag, not loads, but who knows. Doesn't really excuse some of it,  explains a bit of it. The pyro was fierce annoying, the searches coming in didn't do much! 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 10:01am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

obviously stupid what the bray fans done but the video of cork fans attacking the Bray fans right beside a little girl in the stands is absolutely sickening. Really really bad look for the league. 

I went down for a piss and got caught in it, old lady there f**king terrified from it.

Bray take some of the blame for a ridiculous lack of security too. 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 10:54am
The whole wannabe English firm element is embarrassing. Seems to be getting more popular. Went to the cup final and couldn't get over the Stone Island flags.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 11:27am
Both games off today LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 12:39pm

Cant get my head around this. 

Must be something to do with maximising shirt real estate by emblazening sponsors in every area you can but it's a pain in the hole when watching a game. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Must be something to do with maximising shirt real estate by emblazening sponsors in every area you can but it's a pain in the hole when watching a game. 
ConfusedLOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

ConfusedLOL
LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Dugger View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 12:45am
Section Of Bray fans didn’t cover themselves in glory either disrespecting a minute silence and also throwing pyro on the pitch if the flag wasn’t stolen and tried to be lit on fire nothing would of happened 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 4:18pm

Cork are known for starting the season terribly off the pitch  we played them on their 1st away game twice in quick succession recently enough and they attacked innocent people and smashed up mcdowells outside the ground. Animals 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Little things still annoy the sh1te out of me in the league. Names on the back of shirts should be mandatory. Simple. Looks amateurish some teams having them and others not. Its not a big job. Secondly could anyone at Shels maybe have painted the roof on top of the stand for tv. Save Tolka Park. Have Shels done anything on the upkeep of the ground in donkeys years? Gone onto a kip.

Have to agree, pats would normally have names on and they do on they're home Jersey. So poor looking 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 60>
  Share Topic