You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

General league of Ireland chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 8:21pm
Looked very harsh that red for Benson there for Dundalk. Rovers looking good for the first win of the season now
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Looked very harsh that red for Benson there for Dundalk. Rovers looking good for the first win of the season now

Yeah yellow would have been fair enough I think would have to see it again but didn't look too high or dangerous.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 10:02pm
Scrappy Doo on the warpath, second yellow looked very harsh on Barrett to be fair. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Scrappy Doo on the warpath, second yellow looked very harsh on Barrett to be fair. 

Just looking at the highlights. Totally agree. That’s barely a free out let alone a yellow. 
El Puto Amo
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yeah yellow would have been fair enough I think would have to see it again but didn't look too high or dangerous.
Agree, it was a yellow. First bit of dreadful referring to go in Rovers favour this season. Just heard Duffer have a right go at the standard of refs in the league, he's dead right, the refs are piss poor. 

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 3:53pm
Lots of players play-acting isn't helping the refs either.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 3:59pm
No matter what way you look at it the refs in the league are so poor. Some of the decisions you couldn't make up. Costing teams badly. 
I love beer gardens
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

Lots of players play-acting isn't helping the refs either.
Absolutely bang on.
Some really cowardly stuff too, this going down with a little scream and holding the head/leg lying still, everyone assumes the worst the next thing the f**ker is up doing a fake hobble.
Cheating bastards.
No Pasaran!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 10:43am
Virgin Media's coverage of the match tomorrow night absolutely puts RTE to shame. They've been brilliant at hyping it up as a big occasion all week. There's no guarantee they'll stick around and as a commercial broadcaster they'll decide that on the numbers, but they're at least giving it the best possible chance with their promotion. 

The difference between a broadcaster who wants to make it work and one that is begrudgingly forced to do so is night and day.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 10:50am
Yeah fair f**ks to them, it's been all over their news and breakfast programme this morning. Really plugging it as a huge game 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 10:52am
Yeah they’ve been excellent, rovers very quiet tho. Seems a little strange 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 10:53am

I'm looking forward to see RTE answering back with their first and only promo for their next game airing at 4am 6 weeks before the match kicks off. 
"Join us on RTE for live showing of Cork United vs Sligo Town in Anfield. Coverage starts at 8:22pm"
El Puto Amo
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 10:59am
Added hilarity is RTE asked for this game to be moved to 5pm so they could show it LOL
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 11:51am

Added hilarity is RTE asked for this game to be moved to 5pm so they could show it LOL

You're kidding me! I know it's Good Friday and all buy f**k me!
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

they wanted it moved for the egg chasing
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 3:25pm

Yeah they’ve been excellent, rovers very quiet tho. Seems a little strange 

Think they’re only starting their press today. Bohs got it out of the way at the start of the week.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm looking forward to see RTE answering back with their first and only promo for their next game airing at 4am 6 weeks before the match kicks off. 
"Join us on RTE for live showing of Cork United vs Sligo Town in Anfield. Coverage starts at 8:22pm"
LOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2023 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

they wanted it moved for the egg chasing
They've bought the rights to hte Champions League of rugby, there's a QF on Friday night, they were never gonna put it up agains that to be fair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 60>
  Share Topic