You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew Omobamidele

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

AC Milan?  Was that the same reporter who 20 years ago said Inter were in for Gary Breen?

No. Gary Breen started that rumour himself. 
If only we had a team of Gary breens😫

Gary Breen failed a medical at Inter, FACT
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

AC Milan?  Was that the same reporter who 20 years ago said Inter were in for Gary Breen?

No that was Inter Sport. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

No that was Inter Sport. 

Inter Sport, he’d get more joy out of Interflora.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:03pm

Of all the stuff footballers end up in court over, this has to be the most ridiculous I've seen.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Of all the stuff footballers end up in court over, this has to be the most ridiculous I've seen.
Haha bloody hell, sure most people who bring a bottle of water or whatever in the car will only have 1 hand while they pick it up. That's unreal to be getting done for that 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:09pm

Shouldn’t play for Ireland again. Can’t have thugs like that playing for Ireland not good for the brand!!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:10pm
f**k sake that’s odd

Must have been an Ipswich copper
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Haha bloody hell, sure most people who bring a bottle of water or whatever in the car will only have 1 hand while they pick it up. That's unreal to be getting done for that 

True, but who decides to take a drink of anything while they're in the process of turning a corner

Though I've found driving here to be way more relaxed when it comes to policing than in the UK or the US. They'll pull you for the least thing in those places.

Remember coming home from work one night and some lad shot around the roundabout while drinking tea or coffee from an actual mug

Edited by J89 - 16 May 2023 at 12:21pm
Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 5:50pm
If it wasn't the impeccable credentials of the UK police, you'd wonder if his colour was relevant 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 6:42pm
In fairness, the issue is not that he was stupid and driving distracted as that was dealt with and he was issued the punishment, it was that he failed to acknowledge this and didn't do the simple course and accept the fixed penalty.

So due process has him rightfully pulled into court to explain himself.

Not like footballers have a lot of free time and resources to sort this stuff out.

Edited by Fozz - 16 May 2023 at 6:42pm
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

In fairness, the issue is not that he was stupid and driving distracted as that was dealt with and he was issued the punishment, it was that he failed to acknowledge this and didn't do the simple course and accept the fixed penalty.

So due process has him rightfully pulled into court to explain himself.

Not like footballers have a lot of free time and resources to sort this stuff out.

So like a lot of footballers he's a bit thick and arrogant.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 8:11pm
Or perhaps he's of the opinion that it was a silly, mickey mouse bit of policing that he wants to challenge - which to be fair to him isn't an entirely unreasonable stance.
We're decent enough..
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 8:37pm
Reaching for a bottle of water? Are the police evian a laugh?

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 8:41pm
ACAB
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Reaching for a bottle of water? Are the police evian a laugh?

A strange offence to spring on someone. If only he didn't bottle it and accepted the fine
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 10:04am
Yeah, needs to grow a Perrier.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 12:51pm
Ah will ye bally go wan out of that!
Idah Dream!
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

True, but who decides to take a drink of anything while they're in the process of turning a corner

Though I've found driving here to be way more relaxed when it comes to policing than in the UK or the US. They'll pull you for the least thing in those places.

Remember coming home from work one night and some lad shot around the roundabout while drinking tea or coffee from an actual mug

He was in an automatic Range Rover Sport so one hand is enough unless he messed it up and made a random maneuver. Years ago a mates dad broke his arm so got a loan of an auto so he could stay driving with the sling & cast. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 34>
  Share Topic