Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Bazunu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 107>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 1:28pm
He looks like he could easily play Championship football right now if not PL. Looks an outstanding prospect for years to come.
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

He looks like he could easily play Championship football right now if not PL. Looks an outstanding prospect for years to come.

He's better off in League 1 why I was adamant about Parrott going back to League 1 again too. Only 19 find his way and he will look great at Portsmouth they suit him and he suits them.

Steffen is 25 now and I get the vibe he will look to leave City if not this summer then the summer after at least. It wouldn't remotely shock me to see Bazunu come in as 2nd choice for the 23/24 season at City behind Ederson. Bazunu will definitely play for a promotion chasing Championship next season on loan or on the continent. Saving that penalty from Ronaldo would have done his reputation no harm anwyays. 

We are blessed with arguably the 2 best young keepers in Europe at the moment in himself and Kelleher. 

Edited by kevin100 - 03 Sep 2021 at 1:45pm
giveittochristie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giveittochristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

He's better off in League 1 why I was adamant about Parrott going back to League 1 again too. Only 19 find his way and he will look great at Portsmouth they suit him and he suits them.

Steffen is 25 now and I get the vibe he will look to leave City if not this summer then the summer after at least. It wouldn't remotely shock me to see Bazunu come in as 2nd choice for the 23/24 season at City behind Ederson. Bazunu will definitely play for a promotion chasing Championship next season on loan or on the continent. Saving that penalty from Ronaldo would have done his reputation no harm anwyays. 

We are blessed with arguably the 2 best young keepers in Europe at the moment in himself and Kelleher. 

Kelleher is older than Donnarumma FFS LOL
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by giveittochristie giveittochristie wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Kelleher is older than Donnarumma FFS LOL

Ahh Donnarumma is the No.1 yes a freak of a talent. Kelleher is established as back up at one of the top clubs in Europe and Bazunu would be well ahead of your general 19yo kid. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 1:46pm
Seems like a very mature fella. Can see him being a future captain for us.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:23pm
He comes across very well alright. 

It's great to have that position sown up for the next 15 or so years with the decent young keepers we have. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:24pm
100%.....
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

It's great to have that position sown up for the next 15 or so years with the decent young keepers we have. 

Have we ever not had the keeper position sewn up, for as long as I can remember anyway always been a seamless succession, Bonner Kelly Given Randolph and Bazunu

ok Paddy Kenny was a fallow period granted
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Have we ever not had the keeper position sewn up, for as long as I can remember anyway always been a seamless succession, Bonner Kelly Given Randolph and Bazunu

ok Paddy Kenny was a fallow period granted

Dean Kiely was 3rd choice in 02 ....

A premier league regular 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:57pm
There was a very shaky period between Given and Randolph. A past his best Given, Westwood and Forde all battled it out for a few years before Randolph made it his own.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 4:59pm
Forgot about Kiely,, yeah another top quality keeper
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

There was a very shaky period between Given and Randolph. A past his best Given, Westwood and Forde all battled it out for a few years before Randolph made it his own.

I quite liked Forde, steady enough ......and Westwood was potential that never materialised for Ireland
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:39pm

I quite liked Forde, steady enough ......and Westwood was potential that never materialised for Ireland

Forde was poor.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Forde was poor.

Elaborate please?
AS YOU WERE McGx

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Forde was poor.

2013. Key game at home to Sweden. Beaten at near post.
Elaborate please?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:43pm

Forde was poor.

Elaborate please?

Any others? 
AS YOU WERE McGx

B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 5:45pm

Forde was poor.

Elaborate please?

Any others? 

Top keepers don't leave those in.

He was easily our worst keeper who had a run of starts
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 12:30am
Bazanu seriously needs to work on his distribution. Has the makings of an excellent keeper but jesus he doesn't half take on some silly passes/throws
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 107>
  Share Topic