Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2022 Qualification - Other Groups

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Do you think we are f**king blind? And you forgot to underline it and stick in a picture of him that's too big for the forum.
LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 4:40pm

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

I get up around six every day. The morning is the best time of the day. I don’t why you think i was in a bad mood. At least you stuck an emoji and video that's too big and completely unnecessary in this one; much more your style.

The Bishop's shoes must be cramping your feet, so.... Wink
There must be one Nordy with a sense of humour. There just has to be!

No unnecessary chunk lifted from Wikipedia, no italics, no emboldened words, no picture that's far too big and only one emoji and one attempt at humour that predates the Great War. A poor effort.
So 8 hours later and it's still winding you up. LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 4:52pm
Thinking someone is a xxxx isn't the same as being wound up. It amuses me, just not as intended.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 4:59pm

Thinking someone is a xxxx isn't the same as being wound up. It amuses me, just not as intended.

So, I make an entirely unexceptional post, not directed at you or anyone else and it's already evoked 4 (FOUR) replies from you, each one adding precisely nothing to the previous one.

Of course you can claim that you're not wound up, merely "amused", but really? The same tired old lines, repeated virtually every time you reply to me?

If you're going to troll, at least try to come up with some new material now and again. Wink

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:03pm
Meanwhile...

Robert Lewandowski: Bayern Munich striker out for a month with knee injury

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:08pm

So, I make an entirely unexceptional post, not directed at you or anyone else and it's already evoked 4 (FOUR) replies from you, each one adding precisely nothing to the previous one.

Of course you can claim that you're not wound up, merely "amused", but really? The same tired old lines, repeated virtually every time you reply to me?

If you're going to troll, at least try to come up with some new material now and again. Wink

Have ya not seen my post count? By the same token, this must have wound you up, but I doubt even someone who takes life as seriously as you would be wound up by a football forum. Maybe I am giving you too much credit. You can imagine an emoji here, if it helps.

Your post wasn't exceptional...by  your standards! For anyone else, sticking in a bit of an article in a font five sizes roo big would be exceptional. You can just say the point of it without Wikipedia, huge chunks of BBC Sport articles, images, videos, emojis, italics, emboldened etc. 
The same old tired lines are a reference to your posts always being the same and often don't even manage to fit in to the forum. It is a skill to take a post saying a footballer is injured and turning into an eye test. It was both amusing and worthy of comment, or at least I felt so.LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Japan have just won 14-0 away to Mongolia! Shocked

Mongolia are not higher ranked than Luxembourg, right?

Mongolia are 190th

Mongolian actually had some free kicks in dangerous areas though they couldn't clear the wall.
You would think they would know a thing or two about walls. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 6:05pm

Have ya not seen my post count? By the same token, this must have wound you up, but I doubt even someone who takes life as seriously as you would be wound up by a football forum. Maybe I am giving you too much credit. You can imagine an emoji here, if it helps.

Your post wasn't exceptional...by  your standards! For anyone else, sticking in a bit of an article in a font five sizes roo big would be exceptional. You can just say the point of it without Wikipedia, huge chunks of BBC Sport articles, images, videos, emojis, italics, emboldened etc. 
The same old tired lines are a reference to your posts always being the same and often don't even manage to fit in to the forum. It is a skill to take a post saying a footballer is injured and turning into an eye test. It was both amusing and worthy of comment, or at least I felt so.LOL

And just like London buses, here comes another one. (This forum really could do with a "Shakes Head in Bafflement" emoji)

Meanwhile fyi, when I cut and paste from another site, this site adopts the same format (size, font, bold etc).

Meanng that instead of spending 6 seconds reformatting it to suit your sensibilities, I merely took 3 seconds to post as is.

Lazy of me, I know, but still it saves you from having to think up something novel to troll about.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 6:16pm
You could just not cut and paste,  especially when it is unnecessary; but please, continue, for when the whimsy takes me it amuses me to point it out! I just find the efforts you go to to post remarkable. I fully expect to see a post in 'comic sans' some day.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 6:46pm

You could just not cut and paste,  especially when it is unnecessary; but please, continue, for when the whimsy takes me it amuses me to point it out! I just find the efforts you go to to post remarkable. I fully expect to see a post in 'comic sans' some day.

And another one...

It's a good job you get up early:  "So much trolling to do, so little time..." Wacko
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 6:50pm

And another one...

It's a good job you get up early:  "So much trolling to do, so little time..." Wacko
We can all be thankful that you never troll. I will know use an emoji so that you might understand what I mean...Wink.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 6:54pm
Armenia Clap
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:06pm
Was that a peno on Sterling?? I dont think so. Soon as he went into the box he was looking for something. I thought he left his leg in and fell over. And then screamed.
I love beer gardens
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:07pm
lucky counts...never a pen. And Quinn can fuvk off, englands no 1 cheerleader.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:11pm
It was brain dead by the defender sliding in like that when he was going nowhere
His knee caught Sterlings calf it looked to me, and once there’s contact it’s a penalty whether he was looking for it or not 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It was brain dead by the defender sliding in like that when he was going nowhere
His knee caught Sterlings calf it looked to me, and once there’s contact it’s a penalty whether he was looking for it or not 
Behave yourself 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:21pm
If you slide in like that and get nowhere near the ball and make contact with the man it’s a penalty

Maybe wasn’t in the 1980s 

Sterling still was looking for it and still dived, but as we’ve seen this season a few times, if you don’t go down you don’t get the foul
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 8:29pm
Spain refuses to recognise Kosovo due to fears over Catalan and Basque seperatism, so Spanish television has deliberately put them as 'kos', deliberately in lower case, and the commentary is referring to them as the Kosovo Federation Team. That's incredibly petty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic