Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2022 Qualification - Other Groups

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Iceland in huge trouble. 2-0 down to Armenia. 

Okay let’s not copy the Iceland model.

Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Harsh on Georgia but Spain were much better in the second half! What a player Pedri is turning out to be already.
Saw him last February playing for Las Palmas away to Alcorcon. He looked class, was only 17. I can’t believe the rise he’s had since then.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 7:20pm
Remember the Faroese goalkeeper with the bobble hat who kept Austria out in the 90s? Well his son is on the bench tonight against Austria. Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:09pm
Rangers, the Scottish champions in case you didn’t hear, have no players in the Scottish Squad tonight. I know some lads have been banging the drum about club/franchise football with PM springing to mind. I agreed with him for the most part, but hearing this just now has shocked me a small bit. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Remember the Faroese goalkeeper with the bobble hat who kept Austria out in the 90s? Well his son is on the bench tonight against Austria. Clap

Faroes gone 1-0 up
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Rangers, the Scottish champions in case you didn’t hear, have no players in the Scottish Squad tonight. I know some lads have been banging the drum about club/franchise football with PM springing to mind. I agreed with him for the most part, but hearing this just now has shocked me a small bit. 

Might be waiting on Team GB Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Might be waiting on Team GB Smile
more likely a fenian taig basta conspiracy 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 8:39pm
Ryan Jack is probably their own player in contention now.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Faroes gone 1-0 up
Dundalk player with that goal
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 11:50pm
Huge stroke of luck for Southgate:

Poland striker Robert Lewandowski will miss Wednesday's 2022 World Cup qualifier against England at Wembley with a knee injury.

The 32-year-old Bayern Munich player limped off during Sunday's 3-0 win over Andorra after scoring two goals.

The Polish FA say he faces up to 10 days out with ligament damage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56561851

Could also be lucky for Pochettino:
"Lewandowski now has a race to be fit for Bayern's Champions League quarter-final first leg against Paris St-Germain in nine days time."

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 11:52pm
Lucky bastards 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 7:27am
Do you think we are f**king blind? And you forgot to underline it and stick in a picture of him that's too big for the forum.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 10:59am

Do you think we are f**king blind? And you forgot to underline it and stick in a picture of him that's too big for the forum.

You got up at 7-something in the morning to post that? LOL

Reminds me of one of my all-time favourite gags:

newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 1:22pm
Japan have just won 14-0 away to Mongolia! Shocked

Mongolia are not higher ranked than Luxembourg, right?

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Japan have just won 14-0 away to Mongolia! Shocked

Mongolia are not higher ranked than Luxembourg, right?

Mongolia are 190th

Mongolian actually had some free kicks in dangerous areas though they couldn't clear the wall.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 2:20pm
I get up around six every day. The morning is the best time of the day. I don’t why you think i was in a bad mood. At least you stuck an emoji and video that's too big and completely unnecessary in this one; much more your style.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 3:19pm

I get up around six every day. The morning is the best time of the day. I don’t why you think i was in a bad mood. At least you stuck an emoji and video that's too big and completely unnecessary in this one; much more your style.

The Bishop's shoes must be cramping your feet, so.... Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

The Bishop's shoes must be cramping your feet, so.... Wink
There must be one Nordy with a sense of humour. There just has to be!

No unnecessary chunk lifted from Wikipedia, no italics, no emboldened words, no picture that's far too big and only one emoji and one attempt at humour that predates the Great War. A poor effort.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic