FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mipo Odubeko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mipo Odubeko
    Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Safe to say he’s had a nightmare time of it of late - yet to make an appearance for the first team and has faked injury to avoid playing for the second team. Neither of Maritimo’s coaches this season have taken to him. 

His good mate Deji Sotona is now playing in the English 6th tier with Boston United. 

Shows how perilous football is 

Where's this info coming from?
Regardless, another example of how players with supposed promise can vanish.
21 now and only has a couple of unremarkable (being generous) loans in senior football to his name.
Expect this Maratimo's trip will end in the Summer and then where?

My best friend is a Portuguese footballer and I am well connected through him. 

Is your friend Cristiano Fitzgerald?

Nope he’s a Portuguese keeper who played with Portugal from u17-u21 level and now playing in Spain. Despite what O’Shea May imply, I’m not sad enough to make up a story about Mipo Odubeko. 
Sponsored Links

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

The discussion is about Mipo Odupeko so referencing his actual appearance stats for the season seems kind of pertinent to the discussion don't you think? I know you prefer your fantasies to what is happening in the real world.
You post your alternative universe version of Irish performances and get ultra-defensive on every single player topic on here so there's no getting away from your opinions really

Again, you're grinding your own axe here for something that is not even slightly relevant to the discussion at hand. I cast doubt on the "my Portuguese insider tells me Odubeko is faking illness" story, and you've barrelled in with some completely irrelevant tangent.

You're so consumed by hatred of an Internet forum poster that you're creating arguments with them that don't exist. Have you stopped for a moment to consider how unimaginably sad that is? You're running some ceaseless crusade attempting to heckle me into silence, all because I'm an Irish football fan who happens to take a positive view of Irish football on an Irish football forum. It's pitiable man, I really can't imagine how empty you must feel to keep at it.

If you go back to the beginning of the Mikey Johnston thread, I also provided Portuguese insight into him. My pal played against Mikey last year. For what it’s worth I know quite a few things about the goings on in Maritimo from 3 different people. 

I wish Mipo well as he has a lot of talent but I fear he will end up like others who initially thrived in England on big money (Glen McAuley etc..) 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 6:05pm

The discussion is about Mipo Odupeko so referencing his actual appearance stats for the season seems kind of pertinent to the discussion don't you think? I know you prefer your fantasies to what is happening in the real world.
You post your alternative universe version of Irish performances and get ultra-defensive on every single player topic on here so there's no getting away from your opinions really

Again, you're grinding your own axe here for something that is not even slightly relevant to the discussion at hand. I cast doubt on the "my Portuguese insider tells me Odubeko is faking illness" story, and you've barrelled in with some completely irrelevant tangent.

You're so consumed by hatred of an Internet forum poster that you're creating arguments with them that don't exist. Have you stopped for a moment to consider how unimaginably sad that is? You're running some ceaseless crusade attempting to heckle me into silence, all because I'm an Irish football fan who happens to take a positive view of Irish football on an Irish football forum. It's pitiable man, I really can't imagine how empty you must feel to keep at it.
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 4:49pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 4:27pm

Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

I don't know whether to find it funny or sad that there is only one of the O'Shea who seems to defend the indefensible records or performances of Irish players but there are multitudes of posters queueing up to ram an Irish player doing badly down his throat..
No there's plenty like him on here, he's just the most extreme caricature of the green goggled see no evil hear no evil parody propagandist. 
Nobody's ramming anything down throats, to get a balanced perspective on how Irish footballers are performing though that requires mentioning when they are not doing so well, as well as praising when they do....even if it triggers certain very defensive forum members.

You're the only person getting triggered here though, posting something completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand because in your mind it satisfies some weird desire to point score. It's really pathetic, you seem to follow me around like a little puppy desperate for attention rather than actually taking a discussion on It's merits.
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

I don't know whether to find it funny or sad that there is only one of the O'Shea who seems to defend the indefensible records or performances of Irish players but there are multitudes of posters queueing up to ram an Irish player doing badly down his throat..
No there's plenty like him on here, he's just the most extreme caricature of the green goggled see no evil hear no evil parody propagandist. 
Nobody's ramming anything down throats, to get a balanced perspective on how Irish footballers are performing though that requires mentioning when they are not doing so well, as well as praising when they do....even if it triggers certain very defensive forum members.
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 9:54am

Safe to say he’s had a nightmare time of it of late - yet to make an appearance for the first team and has faked injury to avoid playing for the second team. Neither of Maritimo’s coaches this season have taken to him. 

His good mate Deji Sotona is now playing in the English 6th tier with Boston United. 

21 now and only has a couple of unremarkable (being generous) loans in senior football to his name.

Is your friend Cristiano Fitzgerald?
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 7:42am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 7:32am

The statistical reality of how little these two have achieved this season, as you seem to be disputing the fact they are having unproductive seasons. Are you too afraid to look? 

I think you need to work on your comprehension skills, the claim was that Odubeko was faking injuries as informed to the poster by his "Portuguese friend in football" - to which I replied "trust me bro".

This is the kind of mistake that happens when you're more obsessed with the poster than what was posted Embarrassed
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 6:21am
The statistical reality of how little these two have achieved this season, as you seem to be disputing the fact they are having unproductive seasons. Are you too afraid to look? 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 10:54pm

Trust me bro!

Cold hard reality O'Shea. Feel free to distort it in your traditional blinkered manner though

What's that meant to be link to? A page listing Odubeko's clubs, cheers Sherlock Holmes, you've solved the case LOL
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 10:07pm

Trust me bro!

Cold hard reality O'Shea. Feel free to distort it in your traditional blinkered manner though
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by giveittochristie giveittochristie wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Remember this lad. People on here pissing their pants that England might steal him, and that other fella Okoflex

Okoflex is doing fairly well tbf. Playing for Zurich who are 4th in Swiss Premier League, albeit on the bench more than starting. 

Thought it was odd that he scored both goals for the u21s against Latvia and then in next window didnt get off the bench in either game. 

He really isn't. 168mins played in the league across 10 appearances. His 1 start was this past weekend & he was hooked at half-time. Looking very much the same as his unsuccessful stint at Swansea - 13apps, 1 start (also hooked at half-time).
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 8:23pm
Trust me bro!
We're decent enough..
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 7:11pm

Celticbhoy32 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celticbhoy32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 6:11pm
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard... Mipo, Armstrong okoflex, Aaron Connolly, obafemi  et al
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 5:27pm

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 4:27pm
The Okoflex is a lonely child waiting by the park
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>
  Share Topic