You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Portugal Away, 1st September 2021- Travel & Accom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Portugal Away, 1st September 2021- Travel & Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 2:34pm
chances of away fans must be small I’d say? It’s 8 weeks away
Sponsored Links

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Hopefully will get the one shot vaccine to be fully done by Portugal. Will save a nice bit on tests too.

Sure Portugal is going back into lockdown
Danger here, OH NO
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 3:02pm
Download the Re-Open EU app, handy app for traveling at the moment.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Slim now I'd say given portugals increased restrictions now 
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 9:58am

Look at the Euro's though, people are traveling all around Europe to most games. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Look at the Euro's though, people are traveling all around Europe to most games. 

True - but they aren’t technically away fans, more of a UEFA negotiation with the hosts - where they told to allow fans or lose hosting rights. 

Edited by VanBosch - 04 Jul 2021 at 3:58pm
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 3:58pm
One way or another, it's surely near time the Portuguese authorities announced whether away fans will be allowed in or not. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

One way or another, it's surely near time the Portuguese authorities announced whether away fans will be allowed in or not. 

If imagine they've bigger things on their minds somehow 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 7:01pm

Can’t see the logic of welcoming tourists and holiday makers and stopping them going to an outdoor event 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Can’t see the logic of welcoming tourists and holiday makers and stopping them going to an outdoor event 

Very true - how many do we think we would bring? 1,500?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 11:35am

So less than two months out before the match and still can't see them saying too much at this stage , i think two weeks before we will find out and in that time they could have been in lockdown opened and in lockdown again that's how we all know how quickly things change .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 2:18pm
If it does go ahead with Irish fans I hope the police in Faro have changed their attitude since the last time. Bunch of meathead thugs.
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

So less than two months out before the match and still can't see them saying too much at this stage , i think two weeks before we will find out and in that time they could have been in lockdown opened and in lockdown again that's how we all know how quickly things change .
why in the name of god would that happen when every adult apart from anti vaxxers will have been fully vaccinated by then.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

If it does go ahead with Irish fans I hope the police in Faro have changed their attitude since the last time. Bunch of meathead thugs.

I know some lads who got a few whacks off them in Albufeira and all they were doing was signing over and back to each other across the street (what they told me anyone). The police did seem like a crowd through you wouldn't look crooked at , tough fellas. 
just hit the fecking thing
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 5:20pm
The fellas that got battered by the police were blocking traffic and refused to get off the road. They didn't deserve what they got but should have listened to the police. It wasn't some Kerry Garda they were dealing with.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

send in the RUC 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

why in the name of god would that happen when every adult apart from anti vaxxers will have been fully vaccinated by then.

Nobody knows what's around the corner , that's the problem we all guess what we think will happen but nobody knows Coleman 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 1:29pm
Any hints of an update? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
  Share Topic