You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2022 World Cup - Permutations - see page 17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 43>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

I'd guess that, at the very least, RTÉ News Now would show it.

Would be a surprise if the likes of the bbc didn’t dhow it though why it in a Monday is a mystery 

Once every 4 years you would of thought fifa would of made an effort ( albeit people can’t attend ) 
Think you might have answered your own question with that last bit. LOL

But yeah, RTE News is showing it live. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Looking forward to this draw. 
Yeah, I think we're all buzzing to watch us get drawn in the same group as Denmark, Wales, Georgia and Gibraltar again. LOL

Nah, looking forward to it myself and hoping that we get a few countries we haven't been to in ages and that the least attractive away match (eg Wales or Denmark) is scheduled for March when we probably won't be able to go anyway.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

I hope we get Denmark

Same here. We owe them one. 

Kasper Schmeichel comes across as a right arrogant coont. 

I'd say they were shocked and pure sickened we pipped them to USA 94 especially when they were champions of Europe. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Yeah, I think we're all buzzing to watch us get drawn in the same group as Denmark, Wales, Georgia and Gibraltar again. LOL

Nah, looking forward to it myself and hoping that we get a few countries we haven't been to in ages and that the least attractive away match (eg Wales or Denmark) is scheduled for March when we probably won't be able to go anyway.

Jesus not Georgia or Wales please!! Dead
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I hope we get Denmark

I'd say they were shocked and pure sickened we pipped them to USA 94 especially when they were champions of Europe. 

Muff just what is our record against teams that we owe ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 4:46pm

I hope we get Denmark

Muff just what is our record against teams that we owe ?

sh*te like our record against most teams.LOL Denmark and to a lesser extent Switzerland are a couple of sides I would love us to get one over on. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 5:15pm

Jesus not Georgia or Wales please!! Dead
My thoughts exactly, in all seriousness - sick of playing them, and Denmark. Dead

Would love to somewhere different like Ukraine or Slovenia. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 5:22pm
Yah Slovenia would be a popular one and a cracking trip if we get them. Lake Bled and the city Ljubljana are supposed to very nice spots.  
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 7:54pm
Denmark have qualified for more tournaments in Dublin than Ireland have!

So I hope it's a very long time before we get them again.
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

I'd guess that, at the very least, RTÉ News Now would show it.

Would be a surprise if the likes of the bbc didn’t dhow it though why it in a Monday is a mystery 

Once every 4 years you would of thought fifa would of made an effort ( albeit people can’t attend ) 
Think you might have answered your own question with that last bit. LOL

But yeah, RTE News is showing it live. 

Thanks for that. FIFA World Cup Draw 17.00 to 18.01 on Monday on RTE News now according to the RTE website. Good stuff. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 9:25pm
Spain, Turkey, Slovenia and Cyprus please, some nice sunny spots for next autumn to travel to..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Spain, Turkey, Slovenia and Cyprus please, some nice sunny spots for next autumn to travel to..
👍I’ll take that. All beatable too apart from Cyprus!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 10:03pm
Yep like to get anywhere different really where we have not been too in a long time , now as for Wales and Denmark please no .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 10:03am
Hopefully with it being a video draw, they bin off the usual hour build up of showing us goals from San Marino v Andorra and interviews with unused subs from previous tournaments.

Personally hoping for a trip to Kiev, Minsk or Tel Aviv.

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 06 Dec 2020 at 10:03am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Hopefully with it being a video draw, they bin off the usual hour build up of showing us goals from San Marino v Andorra and interviews with unused subs from previous tournaments.

Not sure I’d be keen to go to Ukraine but I’ve mates who went to Odessa about 15 years ago and they still talk about it having the best looking women ever.

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Not sure I’d be keen to go to Ukraine but I’ve mates who went to Odessa about 15 years ago and they still talk about it having the best looking women ever.

Went to Donetsk in 2004 and was intrigued by the place, so have always wanted to go back. Was quite a scene with the women, as I went over with Celtic and lots of the old boys had rented a hooker for the whole trip due to the cheapness. Old ugly Glasweigens strolling about hand in hand with super models all week is a sight i will never forget.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 10:48am
If we get Ukraine would have loved to have gone to Crimea but not really advisable given the current political situation.  

Edited by irishmufc - 06 Dec 2020 at 10:49am
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Spent two nights there between Tbilisi and Geneva last October. Not a whole lot of touristy things to do but nice city and very cheap, every bit as cheap as Tbilisi. The tour of Chernobyl would be high on the list if we got them again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 43>
  Share Topic