You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FA Cup 20/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 6:43pm
Anybody see a wheel ? If you find one, send to Ole...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 6:44pm
A pity United won't "progress" eh Baggio Wink
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 6:51pm
Not really for me 

McTominay been brutal since he came on 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 7:27pm
United very poor again. Leicester are an excellent side tho
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 7:31pm
Ndidi does the type of job Ole expects his two defensive midfielders to do every game.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 5:31pm
Pep has rested a lot of players today. Still a strong team but 3-4 of their best players are on the bench. 

Edit:
Bad day for Man City.
KDB goes off injured.
Jesus and Sterling have been poor. 

Chelsea 1-0 with mins left 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 17 Apr 2021 at 7:24pm

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 7:27pm
Cool
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 7:29pm
Chelsea deserved it.

Wanted it more.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 7:31pm
They did deserve it fully 

It’s got to the stage now where if City bring in their rested/squad players it severely weakens them 
Jesus, Sterling and Torres are no threat at all and are out of form at the minute, Sterling horrendously so

Worrying injury for KDB too 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 7:33pm
Mendys an awful footballer 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Chelsea deserved it.

Wanted it more.

Agreed.

The fact Pep only made 2 subs was telling.
Mahrez and Silva should have been brought on at least to have a go. They had plenty of time.

I hope he does the same for the League cup! 

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

They did deserve it fully 

It’s got to the stage now where if City bring in their rested/squad players it severely weakens them 
Jesus, Sterling and Torres are no threat at all and are out of form at the minute, Sterling horrendously so

Worrying injury for KDB too 

That was really noticeable all throughout the game. They haven't a patch on the strongest starting XI at the moment.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 8:13pm
They also need a world class striker in to the club, even the first choice side looks a bit toothless at times 

You’d get away with bringing in out of form squad players into a side to play Fulham or West Brom in a league game, but not against a good team in a semi final.

De Bruyne injury sounds bad so that’s massive for the CL semi final now 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 9:52pm

They also need a world class striker in to the club, even the first choice side looks a bit toothless at times 

You’d get away with bringing in out of form squad players into a side to play Fulham or West Brom in a league game, but not against a good team in a semi final.

Harry Kane 

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 11:27pm

It was a game made for agureo to be start/brought on.....but that ship seems to have sailed.really was an awful game to watch and Chelsea deserved it purely for the fact that they attacked that bit more purposely than city.

The problem with the players that were brought in was that they lack match sharpness/fitness..again a trait of peps to constantly play the same 13/14 players.but still it was no real excuse for some that players,sterling was shocking,Jesus offered little,Torres poor and cancelo seems to have lost his form also the rodri/ferindino partnership just doesn’t work.

A new striker (or two) has to be brought in next season...I could possibly see a big name move out and it wouldn’t surprise me to see sterling go.I don’t think the KDB injury is as bad as feared and I wouldn’t lose to move sleep if he was out for next games as city have played unbelievable football while he wasn’t in the side earlier in the season.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 10:23am
What actually happened to De Bruyne? It didn't look like much at first. His ankle? 

Edited by irishmufc - 18 Apr 2021 at 10:24am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 11:39am
Yeah seems to be an ankle ligament injury
Didn’t look much in it but Foden was stripped and ready to go already so I think it must have been giving him bother at half time 
The commentators said that 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 18 Apr 2021 at 11:39am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

A pity United won't "progress" eh Baggio Wink

Progress they certainly have done this season

Will finish second and win the Europa League, that’ll be the clubs first trophy for four years 

Fewest league defeats so far, unbeaten away from home in a year 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic